Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Howl Of The Kubrow - Quest Stuck.

Koed

^ , First, I was told I had a kubrow egg, before I even found one. Now, that my kubrow is hatched and full grown, it tells me, that I need to find a kubrow egg (has been saying this the past 4 days), so I cannot progress and get the kubrow collar.

sad face :'(

DE halp me.

I also have the same glitch. DE has not responded to me and I have tried farming another egg. I am around 30 runs and haven't got another egg. Sometimes I don't even get any dens to spawn. DE still hasn't fixed my ticket but, apparently they are overloaded. I hope this gets fixed soon, I really wanna get a killer space doggie koala thing to bite people in the face.

I am stuck at the part telling me to wait for my kubrow to mature, he is matured and losing health so I ended up putting him into stasis while waiting for this quest to be fixed. Side note, I wish they would change the navagation system back to the way it was... when mercury and saturn were different sizes...

yo ya Tengo un mi kubrow adulto llevo teniendolo adulto ya 3 dias quiero usarlo pero no puedo no se que pasa unos amigos me dicen que es un bug llevo atascado tiempo ay y la mision del kubrow me dice que tengo que conseguir un huevo de kubrow pero que mierda ya tengo mi kubrow adulto y no me cuenta la mision alguno podria ayudarme con este problema : /

As of 14.09 I am having the same issues. Howl of the Kubrow totally locked and won't update after trying to refresh the quest, do different quests and go back, grow my Kubrow etc. etc. 

I know my Kubrow is fully grown since I can make an imprint of him but I cannot get the quest to change no matter what. I buy an egg from market, hatch it get full grown kubrow and I'm stuck still. Not to mention I have done close to 50 missions on earth looking for another egg with no success. 

i did the quest and have the incubator going ,  and still getting the same  thing mesage that i need the incubator part ,, um my kubrow is grown and i still cant get a callor or the other part of the quest plzz help and fix this .

"HELP PLEAS "

Edited by mudpaws

So I actually somehow got my collar for my kubrow - here's what happend:

Kubrow was in stasis, since I couldnt use it without the collar anyway. Had a lvl 29 weapon, I wanted to max, and thought, what the hell, I'll go to E Prime on earth - mayb ill get a kubrow mod. After the mission, quest actually progressed, and told me, that my kubrow needed to mature (Keep in mind - I still had a full grown kubrow in stasis.). I came back again after a few hours, and now I could do the collar part of "Howl of the kubrow". 

I read the patch notes from today, but didnt see any mention of a fix for this, so I dunno. Try it out if ure still stuck - might work for you.

Best of luck, fellow tenno.

• 2 weeks later...

I have the same problem. I have a fully grown Kubrow in statis. It keeps telling me to get the Incubator Segment. And I cannot get to Earth. I posted a trouble ticket 4 days ago and still no response. I know the are busy, but I am missing my game. DE please fix.

So I got done with the mission to get the incubator segment and it says to go install it ,but it won't let me I checked my inventory but it's not there and I can't redo the mission. It's been 7 days and I still have not gotten a response. I know that DE is buys, so if they can please fix this that would be great.

• 3 weeks later...

I am stuck at the part telling me to wait for my kubrow to mature, he is matured and losing health so I ended up putting him into stasis while waiting for this quest to be fixed. Side note, I wish they would change the navagation system back to the way it was... when mercury and saturn were different sizes...

I have this issue

my kubrow is there, and i now need to get a collar. however the quest for the collar will not appear and "wait for your kubrow egg to mature" wont get off my bloody screen

FIX PWWWWWEASE

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

[sOLVED] 

I went into my 'codex' then into 'quests' and then i click on 'Howl of the kubrow' and then all i had to do was click on begin! 
for the people that got confused with this part!

you and me both mate

[sOLVED]

I went into my 'codex' then into 'quests' and then i click on 'Howl of the kubrow' and then all i had to do was click on begin! 

• 5 weeks later...

[sOLVED] 

[sOLVED]

Tried that. Still stuck on "wait for it to mature" and it's matured, it's massive actually nearly as tall as Volt when the doggy woggy sits down, still won't give me the collar quest.

• 3 weeks later...

So Kubrows are still just a massive waste of time then. The quest is a massive grind (like the whole of warframe has become, its more of a chore than a game now) which doesn't even reward you for doing it. Took literally weeks of thankless farming the same mission over and over again to get an egg, then to get 4 in one mission but can only take one of them. THEN you have to get 150k credits just to make something to hatch said egg, and now it just tells me to wait for my kubrow to mature, meanwhile its slowly dying for some reason, even tho i cant even use the damn thing because i need a collar, which you get from (yet another) quest that wont work. Figured I'd try out something new, thought it might re-spark the desire to play this game. It failed.

• 2 weeks later...

I've had this for close to three months.  I've found, hatched, grown, and ended up letting 4 kubrow die because it wont let me do the freaking collar quest.  I know DE has a lot to work on, but still, FIX THIS.  At the very least they should RESPOND...