Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mag - Lost Crush Mod Sigh.....

LegaCii

Question

11 answers to this question

What do you mean it didn't work? Did you apply something TO the ability mod or did you use the ability mod to upgrade another mod? Ability mods are "Rare" so fusing them with dupes or other rares yields better results. If you use a rare rating mod on a common or uncommon you'll get a bit more out of it. But even then, you can get it back by farming mods, that's how ability mods drop, they're "Rare" so you'll spend quiet some time (usually) picking them up.

From what the OP said, sounds like he fused the wrong way and the other card ate up Crush. Or really bad at finding the card in their inventory.

If it is truly gone and fused into another card, all you can do now is play more and hope the skil card drops.

Edited by Cakes

OMFG thanks guys.. sigh.. i guess ill try and build a new warframe then... btw is it hard to find warframe blueprints? is so whre and how do u find them?

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Mag_%28Warframe%29

"The Mag Warframe can be purchased for 175 (platinum). The blueprint can be purchased for 25,000 (credits).

Component blueprints drop from Sgt. Nef Anyo (War, Mars)."

Hi, i think i've got the same problem, i have an Excalibur Warframe and i fused my Slashing Dash card with a Dash card and now i have only a dash card and lost my power ability 1!!

How/where can i get it back?

Thanks a lot everyone

Ouch, that one's painful. You're best bet is to Make a new account (seems like you're still getting started hopefully and havent invested too much?), buy another Excal with plat or buy/farm another warframe and dont use Excal until you can get it as a drop or can farm they system parts.

Slash Dash is incredibly important to Excal, basically the only power you'll use regularly.

Or just remake your account and start over.

Doesn't look like you got very far in the game anyway.

Btw, Fusion doesn't mean you take one ability and add another ability onto it.

If that was the case, I'd have one mod with every ability i wanted in it.

Lol my mag is lvl 18 so no point on starting again hahaa i might as well try and build a new warframe..im trying to build ember but omfg the boss is such a *@##$ and it wont drop the ember things T.T