Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Fansite Kit

Huryiade

I wanted to make some fan content, and so i went to the fansite kit. But, i had mitigated feelings when i saw it's contents :

- Couldn't find the Infested faction image in the Key Art (they are a big part of the game, though i'm not sure they can be considered a faction).

- In the screen shots, i don't see one with wallrunning, one of the most interesting movement in this game.

- Only a few images of the content : missing orange/blue moas, Grineer commander...

- No mod images (the reason i downloaded the fansite kit).

- No symbol images (signs used for the polarity, not sure what's the name)

- No warframe font (would be nice to use the font for some of the content)

+ All important images are in png format (allowing them to keep the transparence).

+ Most of the warframes and weapons are there (don't know all of them yet).

So, is it possible to have a more complete fansite kit please?

Not many zombie factions have a logo.

There is a lot of sliding and wall hanging animations that fit the wallrunning theme.

Mod cards were made after the fansite kit was released.

Same for polarities.

They already said what content the font of Warframe is. The name should be in the fan kit, go find it for yourself.

More content will come eventually, I'm sure, but if you are good enough in photoshop to know some of the stuff then working around a lot of this shouldn't be a problem. It won't happen for a while though.

Edited by G3rman

I wasn't talking about the logo from the infested (as far as i understand, they're not zombies since some messages received from them show they are sentient beings), but the images representing the race(?). The key art folder has images from each faction, so i expected see one with the infected.

I'm not sure what animations you're talking about, but there are none in the fansite kit i downloaded. Also, when i was talking about that, i was refering to the screenshot folder, which only contains images of teno shooting while dodging/jumping.

I understand now why there are no mod/polarity images in the kit, and i hope they will update the kit with a few mod images at least and, since there's not many, all of the polarity images.

Concerning the font, yes i've read the manual for using the logos, and saw they named "Economica" as the font used. But i was hoping they have used a font for the logo which already had the styled letters (cut off edges). But seeing what you said, it seems that they used the font and edited it specially for the logo with an image editor.

As for editing myself the images : i'm doing the fan content on my own free time. Unfortunately, i have very little free time, so i was hoping i could cut down time needed to finish the content by getting images from the kit.