Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Possible Gift Still In Store?

So, DE gave us a wile ago the Hayden Tenno's Proto-Armor skin from Dark Sector but it keeps me wondering if there is any plan on presenting the players with the Excalibur skin from XBox360 Dark Sectors?

The Skin from that project should not come to waste! Im pretty shure many Dark Sector and Warframe fans would love laying hands on that lovely Exalibur Skin! Its so smooth, stealthly and mecha looking even tho Loki got the Stealth role.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PMSBDUNpRUo

No offense to DE but that is the most boring trailer I have ever seen. I know it's very old, and it's very nice to see all the progress they have made as a gaming company.

IMO the skin would need a lot more detail if it were to be added in Warframe.

Edited by PeanutMonster

I don't know.  To be honest, that skin looks like a really low-res version of the default Excalibur skin.

Also - its interesting to get a glimpse of how long DE has been, eh, *obsessed* with making this game.  Not just the character model and terminology/lore is being carried over but you can even see that the aesthetic bleed carries over into the interior design.  That corridor from the beginning of the trailer is a dead ringer for the Corpus ship hallways.