The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Game Sometimes Loses Focus

magusat999

I'm am playing on PC, windowed mode, full screen, one monitor. During missions (any mission) I notice that the game will switch to the desktop or any running application at times, sometimes frequently. Not a full switch, but like an alt-tab preview switch. I shake the mouse around and it comes back to Warframe - but this is breaking the action. My Warframe is usually just doing mundane stuff like walking, running, looking around when this happens. It feels as if the game cannot detect the perimeter limits for the mouse, and moving it beyond a "border" makes it go outside of the window.

Note that I am running Windows 7 x64 Ultimate.

Edited by magusat999

More likely a systray icon has a popup that is stealing focus.  e.g. anything that auto updates and you have it set to tell you of an update

Its not a systray icon (or application) - its the desktop or any running application, which usually means my browser or notepad - which are not systray items.

I only play this game in windowed mode and never had it lose focus in over a year unless e.g. I had a graphic driver crash and windows reported it via sys tray.  So more likely something in background is stealing focus with a popup/you are hitting the windows key combination key to force minimise-maximise etc