Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Explosives Are Way Too Op In Conflicts.

Senketsu_

Explosive weapons like, Pentas, Castanas, Ogris. are all way to Op, and make matches more frustrating and annoying and less fun. My suggestion is to make them pick upable weapons that spawn at a certain time and have a limited ammo base.   

Explosive weapons like, Pentas, Castanas, Ogris. are all way to Op, and make matches more frustrating and annoying and less fun. My suggestion is to make them pick upable weapons that spawn at a certain time and have a limited ammo base.   

Are you kidding?

Weapons are pretty damn tame in the PvP.  Angstrums barely do any damage until more than halfway into the map.  My Valk can take ogris fire to the face in the beginning and barely flinch. 

Are you kidding?

Weapons are pretty damn tame in the PvP.  Angstrums barely do any damage until more than halfway into the map.  My Valk can take ogris fire to the face in the beginning and barely flinch. 

I have to agree.  The damage is tame for the first while: considering you can LIVE through one shot.  By the final stage of the map, everyone should TECHNICALLY be able to one-shot anyone if you modded correctly.

(Sidenote: 200th post woohoo! ^^)

Are you kidding?

I have to agree.  The damage is tame for the first while: considering you can LIVE through one shot.  By the final stage of the map, everyone should TECHNICALLY be able to one-shot anyone if you modded correctly.

(Sidenote: 200th post woohoo! ^^)

yeah when your at the mid and last stage when the whole team is camping you spawn and spamming pentas and Angstrums at you and one shoting you. all other weapons even the LatronPrm takes two to three shots to kill, yet the explosive weapons with insanely high ammo count and damage one shot you. Even bow you can have a chance against because you can dodge the arrows and be a harder target for bullets if you move, you cant dodge the splash damage from an explosive. They are to Op.