Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Windowed Mode With Fullscreen Selected At Lower Resolutions

MarthMega

I appear to be having a fullscreen problem when I select lower resolutions. It ends up as if it was in windowed mode with a black background like so:

tumblr_n976gzCErb1rt2qqwo1_1280.png

If you have questions about it, I'd be happy to answer. If you know how to fix it, please let me know.

Is that an actual screenshot or a mockup? If a mockup it might be your monitor being in 1:1 pixel mode or something like that.

When I try Print screen, it takes a copy of the game itself, not of the background. It's not my monitor since it's only doing this on Warframe and not other games.

if you have an nvidia, goto nvidia control panel, , "adjust desktop size and position" and change the scaling to "full-screen"

I have AMD, which uses AMD Vision Engine Control Center. Doesn't have any option similar to it.

I have AMD, which uses AMD Vision Engine Control Center. Doesn't have any option similar to it.

how far can you throw it?

j/k, i could have sworn id read a comment from an ATI user that they could do the same thing only a different way, um you could always try a 3rd party program to do it, theres a few knocking around, i dont know whats current but i remember "powerstrip" used to be able to do this kind of stuff, not tried it in quite a while tho.