Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

About Kubrow Wait Times

xShadowsaur

The issue with that is that my Kubrows DNA integrity doesn't go down regularly, if at all. It is bizarre, and I'm assuming it's a bug, but again there is nowhere in the game to explain it and I couldn't really be bothered to research it.

Ah, I didn't think about it like that. Though that can be altered. "While in stasis the kubrow receives dna integrity loss at half/third/quarter the normal speed". Okay, yeah, that can be exploited but I doubt there'd be nearly as many complaints about the stupidity of waiting 3 hours for my Kubrow to wake up. Or, I have a better idea. Make a way to put my kubrow away without having to put it into stasis! In a kennel or something but it requires my kubrow to be switched out. The kubrow isn't in stasis and suffers from DNA integrity loss still, in exchange for no time in switching

Dear god no. That would be a nightmare for people with multiple kubrows. The cost of keeping them all healthy would skyrocket.

Here is what I think should happen. Reduce the stasis recovery time to ten minutes. Reduce the cost of keeping a kubrow alive by at least %50. 

That would go a long way to helping the situation.

I wish Kubrows were a little easier to use. I have a Huras and a Sunika (trying to get a raksa but the Kubrow RNG gods hate me) and i really like em both, but three hours to get them out is ridiculous. i get that a properly modded kubrow is a power house but a long wait time to use them seems like a bad way to balance, maybe just increase gene degradation slightly. and they should implement a way to auto apply DNA stabilizers  so that you can just stock up on them then leave them out of stasis longer without having them die 

I wish Kubrows were a little easier to use. I have a Huras and a Sunika (trying to get a raksa but the Kubrow RNG gods hate me) and i really like em both, but three hours to get them out is ridiculous. i get that a properly modded kubrow is a power house but a long wait time to use them seems like a bad way to balance, maybe just increase gene degradation slightly. and they should implement a way to auto apply DNA stabilizers  so that you can just stock up on them then leave them out of stasis longer without having them die 

They should reduce the price to buy and build the stabilizers by a ton if they do that.

The wait time for hatching and maturing a new Kubrow is perfectly reasonable in my opinion. These are living creatures, and considering they are capable of more utility and DPS than sentinels I think the wait is worth it. It's only slightly longer than a Warframe takes to build, and I don't see a lot of complaining about that.

However, the two hour wait for switching Kubrows is obsurd. It takes no time to switch a Sentinel, Warframe, weapon or any other piece of equipment. Kubrows have a lot of potential synergy and utility, let me switch it without restrictions.

Warframe is designed around team synergy and being able to choose the right Warframes and weapons depending on what your team, mission and playstyle prefer. Making me wait for doing exactly what the game is designed for makes no sense at all.