Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Bobot073's Fan Illustrations

bobot073

Hello again!

I'm back again with a new Illustration! This time its of Volt standing (sitting?) victorious over fallen grineer,corpus and stalker(?)!

volt_by_bobot073-d7zyguv.png

I hope people will find this piece to their liking!

I also updated the OP for easier viewing of all pieces done so far.

So much decapitated Grineers! Also is it me or has this scene something like an Halloween mood?

Anyways, I like it! Especially the smoothness of your painting. (Gotta check your deviantart)

Volt looks badass, it reminds me of an Evangelion in the design now that I think of it.

If I would have just one thing to critic here, it'll be the way his legs connects to his body, if I check the model, it lacks some pieces that connects to his hips. Or maybe it's something else with the lightening, as his legs are brighter in the dark than his codpiece at the same level, I just find it strange seen from a far distance. Also the connection of his hands to his arms seems inexistant, making these look like spaghettis. ~(°w°)~ The joint with the ulna and the radius to the carpals should be more clear to avoid this imo.

But sorry, I'm just nitpicking. This is really awesome!

'Glad you had time to draw this!

Thanks for the feedback Enip! I'll be sure to pay closer attention to the structure of the wrist area next time I paint. With regards the legs I could look at it again but at the moment I don't see anything particularly wrong. Nevertheless i'll keep an eye out for it!

Thanks again for your kind words!