Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why They Fight. (Or What Makes A Tenno Tick)

Cephalon_Madrona

This isn't a steady roleplay, but rather, an in-character question. Why do you fight? It is a simple question that, hopefully, has many answers. Why does your tenno fight? Your Ash, your Rhino, Mirage, even. Why would they fight for a woman who may or may not be a digital construct? Why would they slaughter millions? Why would they risk their lives for a code of honor that has long-since perished to history? Answer in-character. Really, put thought into it. I'm interested in what people think. 

Edited by MarkusAnthonyFox

My Frost fights for his allies. He fights because he sees his enemies as disgrace. Because he wants silence and hear a wind of a true absolute zero blizzard. He didn't come for a fight he came to shut the heat and turn everything cold.

This isn't a steady roleplay, but rather, an in-character question. Why do you fight? It is a simple question that, hopefully, has many answers. Why does your tenno fight? Your Ash, your Rhino, Mirage, even. Why would they fight for a woman who may or may not be a digital construct? Why would they slaughter millions? Why would they risk their lives for a code of honor that has long-since perished to history? Answer in-character. Really, put thought into it. I'm interested in what people think. 

As you said...

Look at samurai warrior theese warriors of past we're willing to die and kill themselfs in name of honor

Tenno is warrior of the "Old way" mounted with blade and gun...what if they are futuristic samurai warriors? :P

beside that

my Nekros fights for the Art od Dark magic