Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ps4 Inbox Troubling Anybody Else?

(PSN)Fen_Integrum

Question

So whenever I log into the game, as soon as the main menu comes up, I hit triangle to open the alerts to see whats available. The only time this is a problem is when I have battle pay, or any message in my inbox. It always goes as follows: Login, Alerts, Inbox pops up without a prompt, back out of inbox, able to go into some menus, but never able to interact with them, but I see a flicker where the Triangle button shows on the main star chart, and I have to restart the application to do anything.

Is this a known error that is being worked on?

3 answers to this question

Known, and very old, bug.  Still hasn't been fixed and is always caused by the inbox automatically opening when viewing alerts.  Only solution is to restart the client.  This bug has been in the game since it's release on PS4 and DE has not done anything to fix it yet.  It is worth noting that the inbox opening automatically can cause other issues after missions as well.  DE really needs to change the inbox notification system.

Yeah that's happened to me a few times too.

Instead of the inbox automatically opening up to let us know we got some sort of notification, they should simply make the inbox flash and let us open it when we want to.

I agree. Something like a notification system. The only complication I can see would be cosmetic, in that we can't automatically be harassed by the stalker for shock value. Maybe if they made it a small video, like they do with the Lotus, or with bosses, when you are advancing through a planet toward them.