Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kubrows In Missions

NekroArts

As much as I like to have my kubrow on missions with me there are times where its just too risky to bring him. I've recently faced the stalker and we had 2 kubrows with us; when he started to channel his absorb, we all took cover but our kubrows were still attacking. Mine was just knock down and got back up but the other kubrow died, wasn't sure if it got 1-hit K.O. or the bleed out was too short for us to stop it.

Since there are time where attacking an enemy, especially in close range, is a big no no I was thinking that we have commands to decide whether we want them to attack or not. Attack command to attack when we know its safe to do so and follow command to have them retreat to our side and stay at our side like a sentinel. 

Yea would like to see that too.

My idea would be a secondary waymarker, but only for kubrows, such as marking a area would command them till we ourselves reach the set waypoint. And for certain kubrows marking an enemy would have them attack.

Should be somewhat easy as its pretty much a copy of the original waypoint system, but modified for kubrows.