Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Make It Worth Farm Higher Mobs!

moors

[Wave 48 Monsterlvl 182 is not enough ?]

Realy ?!

Same loot like wave 1 !!!

=================

They have a higher chance of rare drops, it doesn't mean you're guaranteed one.  You people don't seem to understand what random means.

Also, corpus are a S#&$ ton less effective for farming for mods.  They spread out on the map too much and take cover which means you have to waste time going after them.

Edited by Aggh

@ Aggh 

also we tryd allot xini to wave 25-35 

all above wave 15 is wasting of time  compared to higher lvls

its useless to farm higher mobs .

Dont stop believing in todays patch :)

Edited by moors

@ Aggh 

also we tryd allot xini to wave 25-35 

all above wave 15 is wasting of time  compared to higher lvls

its useless to farm higher mobs .

Dont stop believing in todays patch :)

==========================================

Derp, because you waste more time killing them and compared to that, getting a small bonus to rare mod drop doesn't mean much.  Quickly doing wave 15 runs is more efficent, that doesn't mean that higher level mobs don't have a better drop rate.  The difference between mercury and eris for instance is pretty big in terms of drops for instance.  Just because rares aren't dropping left and right doesn't mean there isn't a better drop rate or that it isn't worth running higher level missions.

Pretty sure you're going to be severely disappointed if you're hoping for a change in drop rates.

Edited by Aggh

Normal =

1 farm gear

2 to farm higher monsters

3 to get faster more&better loot

and again....

like all farming games :)

atm its only step 1

step 2,3 i hope we get it soon

Edited by moors

• 3 weeks later...

And they also are the ones who Drop the Flow mod... In my opinion the hardest mod to get in the game actually and one of the most usefull ones.

I got all my flow mods from Tolstoj. 

Even for exp its worth more to just run low lvl missions you can get even 15k exp from Themisto run which takes 10minutes max or run Naeglar for 17-20k at best with risk of dying and taking more than 15 minutes for such numbers. 55 exp for lvl2 lancer(1 bullet to kill), 75 for 30lvl lancer(1-5 bullets in chest to kill).

For drops it seems that high lvl non defense is only more efficient for farming cores. For mods its still better to quickly clear low lvls from my experience.