The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Vs Starwars !

-NoxVenator-

I don't really know what the grineer have in the way of anti tank weapons so the stormtroopers have an advantage in heavy weapons but I doubt its enough to win against the grineer's superior anti infantry weaponry and cloning.

The corpus beat the Separatists hands down they have better firepower better shielding faster production and the Raptor models can destroy any tanks the Separatists can throw at them.

Stalker wins effortlessly he can tank anything Boba Fett can throw at him and he only needs one hit to kill him.

The tenno vs the jedi is a a hard one the jedi can avoid most of the tenno's weaponry and a solid blow from a lightsaber would down a warframe in one hit but as long as the warframes have energy the jedi would never be able to get close enough to land that hit and once Nyx Nova and Rhino show up they are either sitting ducks or are killing each other depending on whether chaos mind controls or just stuns them and you only need them stunned long enough for one shot to hit and the jedi are dead and unlike the tenno they cannot revive.

I don't really know what the grineer have in the way of anti tank weapons

Did you forget about our good old friends, mr Bombard and the Fomorian class ships that are still being developed (Even though we are destroying the cores on a daily basis)? :>

Edited by Zirion_Bk

Did you forget about our good old friends, mr Bombard and the Fomorian class ships that are still being developed (Even though we are destroying the cores on a daily basis)? :>

Well, if the Grineer have access to the Fomorians, then it's only fair for the Stormtroopers to get a Death Star >:D

I did not count the Bombards because I was mainly thinking about armor piercing weaponry although you are right the Bombards would probably be reasonably effective against armor and extremely effective when combined with napalms weakening the armor through extreme heat.

The reason I did not count the Fomorians is I don't really know much about them and I know absolutely nothing about their weapons.

I'd like to disagree, Storm Troopers can't hit a thing, but Clone Troopers can. They are also smarter and better trained it seems, and equipped. They probably have better accuracy due to their rifles being longer, which gives higher velocity=higher killing power, also a longer barrel leads the projectile better, making it far more accurate. I still think the Grineer would win. Ogris is a monster, they have thicker armor, and can actually take a hit. For any Star Wars character, it's one and done.

No. 

Clone stormtroopers (the Kaminoan clones) can still shoot accurately. It is after the unofficial uprising of Kamino (creation of Anti-troopers [which are also Kaminoan clone troopers]) that Emperor Palpatine decided to use other genetic templates, which happened to be inferior to the Jango Fett template, which resulted in the overall decrease of accuracy and battle smartness in the Stormtrooper Corps (and the fact that the clones were ageing twice as fast did not help matters). 

No. 

Clone stormtroopers (the Kaminoan clones) can still shoot accurately. It is after the unofficial uprising of Kamino (creation of Anti-troopers [which are also Kaminoan clone troopers]) that Emperor Palpatine decided to use other genetic templates, which happened to be inferior to the Jango Fett template, which resulted in the overall decrease of accuracy and battle smartness in the Stormtrooper Corps (and the fact that the clones were ageing twice as fast did not help matters). 

Should of just asked Boba Fett for some DNA samples, I mean he's a clone of Jango Fett that didn't age twice as fast, sure it'd be a clone of a clone, but then Storm Troopers would actually be useful.

Should of just asked Boba Fett for some DNA samples, I mean he's a clone of Jango Fett that didn't age twice as fast, sure it'd be a clone of a clone, but then Storm Troopers would actually be useful.

Palpatine did not trust the Kaminoans after that (and the main cloners were killed in that uprising anyways), so he instead found other cloning contractors to do it (such as Spaarti cloning technology), so it would have made inferior clones anyways. 

And the fact he also started recruiting other people to join the Stormtrooper Corps, so that also did not help matters. 

Edited by Renegade343

Palpatine did not trust the Kaminoans after that (and the main cloners were killed in that uprising anyways), so he instead found other cloning contractors to do it (such as Spaarti cloning technology), so it would have made inferior clones anyways. 

And the fact he also started recruiting other people to join the Stormtrooper Corps, so that also did not help matters. 

Has he no foresight?

lets see

we have the Tenno, a race of superhuman humans who wear specialized armor suits specific to them to acccomodate their powers, granted to them by a technocyte virus. They utilize any weapon they can get their hands on, including their own and those of their opponents, as well as the weapons of their ancestors, who's technology is improperly replicated by the Tenno, rendering it better than traditional Tenno armaments. The Tenno fight to maintain the balance in power between the Corpus and Grineer factions, where if one gained dominance, the other would perish.

Then we have the Jedi, a faction of monastic humans and aliens who utilize the Force, an ability granted to special beings at the time of birth. These "force sensitive" babies learn to properly channel and effectivley use the force to maintain the balance between the universe's factions. The jedi typically use weapons that their faction is accustomed to using, most notably the Light Saber, a retractable sword of high-intensity energy capable of making quick work of almost anything, including thick steel.

So these games really arent too different when you get right down to it.

Whaddayakno?

Has he no foresight?

Well, he: 

1. Got Force lightning shocked back to him by Mace Windu.

2. Got into a standstill in a battle against Master Yoda. 

3. Had to deal with an almost dead Anakin Skywalker (and the problems with Darth Vader after the suit). 

4. Got infected by a virus during a small coup (He recovered). 

5. Had multiple assassination attempts against him. 

So yes, he probably had a lot on his mind and had been messed around enough to forget that foresight. 

Well, he: 

1. Got Force lightning shocked back to him by Mace Windu.

2. Got into a standstill in a battle against Master Yoda. 

3. Had to deal with an almost dead Anakin Skywalker (and the problems with Darth Vader after the suit). 

4. Got infected by a virus during a small coup (He recovered). 

5. Had multiple assassination attempts against him. 

So yes, he probably had a lot on his mind and had been messed around enough to forget that foresight. 

I see. Well, with recruiting people to be Storm Troopers, that'd be good. They may have been a soldier as good or even better than the Clone Troopers, I mean, there's a chance. Then, you take that person's DNA and clone it. Problem solved.

I see. Well, with recruiting people to be Storm Troopers, that'd be good. They may have been a soldier as good or even better than the Clone Troopers, I mean, there's a chance. Then, you take that person's DNA and clone it. Problem solved.

Have you heard about Commander Cody's remark about them?

"Just today I witnessed a new recruit hit his head on a blast door during manoeuvres. Blasted idiots!". 

Coupled with the accuracy of most Stormtroopers during the original trilogy (except for the Tantive IV, which I believe was intentional), I think the recruits are quite sub-par. 

Have you heard about Commander Cody's remark about them?

"Just today I witnessed a new recruit hit his head on a blast door during manoeuvres. Blasted idiots!". 

Coupled with the accuracy of most Stormtroopers during the original trilogy (except for the Tantive IV, which I believe was intentional), I think the recruits are quite sub-par. 

Maybe, but there may be an ace of spades somewhere in there.

Maybe, but there may be an ace of spades somewhere in there.

Very difficult, as the reason why the Kaminoans chose Jango Fett as the template is because he is a fierce and proficient Madalorian fighter, which is very rare to find another recruit that is close to or has the exact same fighting level as Jango Fett (barring Boba Fett, because he is an unaltered clone of Jango Fett [and the fact that he helped to shut down the uprising of Kamino probably did not help matters as well]).

And even if we do find a recruit that is close to or has the exact same fighting level as Jango Fett, be reminded that the main Kaminoan cloners (the ones who cloned and trained the first batch of clone troopers and the subsequent ones during the Clone Wars and such) are dead, meaning it would also be very rare that the new clone troopers from the star recruit would have the same fighting level as the Jango Fett clone troopers (and even they had to have the template tampered with to install a balance of obedience and fighting power, so there is that to consider as well). 

Very difficult, as the reason why the Kaminoans chose Jango Fett as the template is because he is a fierce and proficient Madalorian fighter, which is very rare to find another recruit that is close to or has the exact same fighting level as Jango Fett (barring Boba Fett, because he is an unaltered clone of Jango Fett [and the fact that he helped to shut down the uprising of Kamino probably did not help matters as well]).

And even if we do find a recruit that is close to or has the exact same fighting level as Jango Fett, be reminded that the main Kaminoan cloners (the ones who cloned and trained the first batch of clone troopers and the subsequent ones during the Clone Wars and such) are dead, meaning it would also be very rare that the new clone troopers from the star recruit would have the same fighting level as the Jango Fett clone troopers (and even they had to have the template tampered with to install a balance of obedience and fighting power, so there is that to consider as well). 

So, with the Empire with all it's powers, resources, and funds, they couldn't find a single good soldier to be cloned and find a good trainer. Makes all that power, resources, and funds useless if you can't even create a good army.

So, with the Empire with all it's powers, resources, and funds, they couldn't find a single good soldier to be cloned and find a good trainer. Makes all that power, resources, and funds useless if you can't even create a good army.

Well, Kaminoan cloners are the best (since they were doing it for a long time), and the Empire just went and killed them during the uprising on Kamino, then shut down the Kaminoan cloning facilities for a time. That would probably put a dent in the quality of the Stormtroopers. 

And then later on, they started to recruit non-humans. That would also complicate things a little bit. 

And of course, we have not started to talk about the E-11 Blaster, which is reputed to have very bad accuracy. 

Well, Kaminoan cloners are the best (since they were doing it for a long time), and the Empire just went and killed them during the uprising on Kamino, then shut down the Kaminoan cloning facilities for a time. That would probably put a dent in the quality of the Stormtroopers. 

And then later on, they started to recruit non-humans. That would also complicate things a little bit. 

And of course, we have not started to talk about the E-11 Blaster, which is reputed to have very bad accuracy. 

No foresight, this Empire, no wonder they lost to a bunch of rebels. Non-humans would have been cool, but yes it would complicate things. What's with governments and/or militarys giving their troops sub-par weaponry? Sure, soldiers win wars, but having good equipment helps...A LOT

No foresight, this Empire, no wonder they lost to a bunch of rebels. Non-humans would have been cool, but yes it would complicate things. What's with governments and/or militarys giving their troops sub-par weaponry? Sure, soldiers win wars, but having good equipment helps...A LOT

Well, the Empire recovered for a bit, then (somewhat) made peace with the New Republic. 

The Star Wars EU is actually pretty fun to read, if you are into Star Wars from the original and prequel trilogies. 

EDIT: And speaking of which, the Separatist Droid Army would wreck the Corpus Robotics. 

Edited by Renegade343