Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

[Bug] Mirage's Hall Of Mirrors + Amprex = Op

blakebaird81

So I had just finished Mirage an hour ago and decided to run some ODD to level her up abit. (I ran terminus a few times so i'd have enough levels for max Hall of Mirrors.)  The first 5-7 waves were pretty normal, i am loving Mirages. I Then fall of one of the ledges into a toxic ancient and i go down do to the poison.(Hall of Mirrors was still on at the time.) As i was down a helpful teammate came to revive me and it played threw the revive animation and to him it said he was reviving me but i still died. So i use a revive and another wave starts and i notice that my Angstrum is making my fps drop to around 1-3 frames. So I put that away and pull out my 6 forma Amprex (crit & damage build.) I turn on hall of mirrors and i start to notice all of my shots are red crits doing 1.5k to 88k damage. I mow threw every thing. 1 tap takes out any entire  group of infested including the ancients. So we continue and i notice some of my headshots are doing 160k+ red crits to all of the enemys in the chain. We go to wave 30 and i am still "oneshoting" all of the ancients. At 30 we leave. I tried to get some screen shots but they are all pretty bad. Ill post them as soon as i figure out how.

I swear the only forums I have ever seen complain about something being OP is on this forum.

i don't understand how you can complain something is OP haha

More power the better no ? The only reason why you keep playing is to become MORE powerful no ?

Baffles the mind. 

I swear the only forums I have ever seen complain about something being OP is on this forum.

i don't understand how you can complain something is OP haha

More power the better no ? The only reason why you keep playing is to become MORE powerful no ?

Baffles the mind. 

Yeah more power is good, but im sure this was not an intended feature. If i had done something to my amprex to make it this powerful it would be fine, but some random bug that makes it stupid powerful need to be reported.

The only "bug" is the revive you had to use which was probably lag. Try using amprex again with hall of mirrors if the same damage is produced this post will just be a rant. If the amprex doesn't deal the same damage again it was a one off time.

Edited by Postal_pat

The only "bug" is the revive you had to use which was probably lag. Try using amprex again with hall of mirrors if the same damage is produced this post will just be a rant. If the amprex doesn't deal the same damage again it was a one off time.

1. The fact that nearly every damage indicator that was coming up was a red crit indicato tells me something was wrong.

2. I did try another ODD and my amprex was criting normall . Mostly yellow crits with a few red crits every once and a while. and only doing 700-1500 damage.