Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Bad Dark Sector :(

--Puro--

this dark sector now is PVP 4 VS 4 MOBA MODE ( WHAT LEVEL MAXED IN MOBA MODE ??? ) I do not much like it was before I remember only mobile defense but now ta sheepishly such thing as pvp is boring :(

and I know that would be boring in MOBA SOLO MODE ( You VS AI MODE )

Edited by UltimateBR

Yeah, the new dark sectors is complete trash.  I don't know why DE thought it was a good idea to introduce PvP like this when frames are so unbalanced.  Also, Getting knocked down while in mid air is also infuriating, people can basically chain stun you with jump attacks.  

Its also irritating that something like this is forcing PvP on us when this is supposed to be a PvE game.  And there is also the lag issue, so far the majority of the games I've had there are laggy.  The idea of the new dark sector mode was good on paper, but it just fails, something like this should have been on dedicated servers. 

The old Dark sectors was kind of redundant but in a way it was still better than what we have now.  PvP should be left completely optional and seperate from everything else. 

Another thing, get rid of bleedout time.  No one is reviving each other in this mode now because people just respawn anyway.  So right now you basically just sit there wasting time as of right now.  There also needs to be better differentiation between enemy AI units and enemy players. 

Ideally I'd rather see PvP scrapped from this mode.  The game mode itself is somewhat promising though.  I like the idea of a progressive assault on an enemy target. 

Edited by ClockworkSpectre

If they didn't make a change like this, then spectres would have remained useless.  Now, spectres are only mostly useless.

The mode does appeal to some people and will definitely get some attention, but it probably isn't going to inspire many people because the dark sector's still don't add anything to the game other then a neat farm location.

Did I mention how much I despise the new Dark Sector? Poorly implemented, poorly designed, and most of all, poorly thought out. 

This is the first feature of a game that has made me lose faith in an entire company and their ability to design things that are functional and interesting.