Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Baby Pictures~!

Kowareta

Overload the forum with your Kubrow's cute baby pictures! Don't stop until your Kubrows turn bright red~!

Rules:

Simple, post pictures of Eggs you find in-game~! 

(Not from within the Ship, must be in a mission.)

(Or if you somehow find or bring a Kubrow Puppy into the game, that works too~!)

Example, and my post:

0475ae7373.png

Prize: Title of Best Kubrowy Father with a wallet full of your Kubrow puppy pictures to announce obnoxiously and endless to the world, muwahahahaha~!

(No real prize)

All this work just to show off that you found two eggs at once?... it's just rng...

All this work? I'm farming for mods. Not being able to pick those two eggs up should indicate I already have an egg along with an adult kubrow by my side.

If it's about the post, I don't consider it a lot of "work" to post it. xD

Edited by Xiue666

I wanted to see what happens from here. c:

OP is obviously new to forums and doesnt know forum Terms of Service against provocation. The way you phrased this comment shows you have no intention to share about your kubrows

Edited by Somedude1000

OP is obviously new to forums and doesnt know forum Terms of Service against provocation. The way you phrased this comment shows you have no intention to share about your kubrows

Actually, when I made this forum post, I was intending what I said. I did want people to share pictures of Kubrow Eggs in-game. I was hoping to see a multitude of just pictures. At the same time, i was also half expecting pictures of photoshopped Kubrow Eggs spammed throughout a random screenshot. I wasn't lying when I said I wanted to see what would happen; It just so happens I was expecting something different than what has already been posted and not with the intention of provocation. It's all a matter of how someone interprets it.

If it is needed for anyone who did find this offensive in some way, I do sincerely apologize. However, are we not allowed to ask for something like a thread of Kubrow Egg pictures?

Edited by Xiue666