Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Few Bugs On Saturn-Caracol

Mrevasivepants

Greetings,

Me and my mate were looking for orokin cells on this mission.
I'm pretty sure the node is the same for everyone but just to confirm it was one where the pod sits on a elevator which can go up and down.

Anyways here's the list of bugs we saw:
1. On the lower part, the pod can be walked throught but sometimes they're invisible walls around it in which we cant walk into(mind you, invisible walls AROUND the pod, not the actual pod itself). On the upper part the only thing is that we can walk throught the pod.

2. On wave 10 something really weird (and also scary, reminded me of Alien: Trilogy) was that the map got unupdated, not revealing any enemies, however we could hear the screams of a thousand ancients. So me and my mate were on the look for them at the spawns where we split up, and all of sudden, i found at least 13 ancients in just 1 spawn room, freaked out mind you since they could pulled me, i cleaned the spawn room and we cleaned the rest of the other ones where a few ancients were.

3. When the pod uses the elevator and goes up, the infested seem to have an amnesiac vision for the fact that they still try to focus on the pod on the lower part instead of the upper part where the elevator is, which results them into falling into the void and respawn.

I didn't make a video out of it since i don't own any video recording device, so if anyone could confirm these bugs (Player or DE) i'd apreciate, thank you.