Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Slaughter Of Kubrows

Max_The_Slasher

DE you make us attack to Kubrow dens, murder entire packs of them destroy their homes in order to steal their babies. Could you possibly think of a more nazi thing to do?! don't get me wrong, I'm not some tree hugging hippie, I like slashing through enemies especially Grineer otherwise I wouldn't play the game. But unlike the stupid Desert Skates which we can just ignore or benefit from them attacking Grineer, here we have no choice, It's even more disgusting  then Ubisoft games where you hunt a rare animal just make a larger ammo pouch out of it's skin, here we commit Kubrow genocide! hoping some of the dens would drop an egg and their corpses drop mods with your bullS#&$ RNG drop rates. 
A Kubrow's squeal of pane is one of saddest thing I've heard in games, and you don't have to be an owner of dogs like me to realize that. It's obvious that in order to raise a Kubrow we would need to steal an egg from them, but we should be able to do that without mass murder    

Edited by Max_The_Slasher

they're just ones and zeros man....ones and zeros.

Do you have an issue with ones and zeros?

Humor aside.  Do you really have an issue with killing wild kubrow?  What about those few hundred Corpus you just killed, they have actual LIVES and FAMILIES, but I don't see you complaining about those women you just widowed.

LOGIC!

Edited by 011100110110000101101101

*Pulls out a large blender and sets several fruit, ice, and a caged Kubrow puppy next to it*

Oh don't mind me, just going to make some delicious smoothies for everyone.

Edited by Zyion

SAVE THE KUBROWS! 

Peta needs to GET ON THIS RIGHT NOW. We murder them, we beat them, WE STEAL THEIR CHILDREN.

Also, for serious, when you pay to rush the incubation process on an egg, I feel like they always come out slightly $&*&*#(%&. Like I pushed a baby out of my womb 3 months early. 

Where else would you get Kubrows from?

The Corpus who couldn't breed a ball of teeth and fur?

The Grineer who would sooner kill anything that isn't them by lore?

The Orokin who--wait.  They're not even around, and their kubrows already went feral.

Edited by DalaiLlama