Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Help?

AuraDesru

Question

Hello Forums,

I did play Warframe a long time ago but didn't enjoy it as it felt really boring to me. I tried it again today and felt it changed a lot and found it really fun. I was wondering how a user could track materials for there blueprints. I'm planning on getting a Nyx warframe and building an Karrak Rifle. I know that the materials can be found on certain planets. However, areas have certain levels requirements and I didn't really understand that. MY profile says I'm lvl 1 but when I try these missions. I get destroyed.

5 answers to this question

You may have to clarify a few things up for me but, on your profile, you might be viewing your "Mastery Rank". Mastery Rank is increased by mastery points which you gain from leveling weapons/warframes/companions.

You can track your materials by visiting your "Foundry" and clicking on "Components" at the bottom. Also, if you have the required components the blueprint will say that you can build it.

So after killing vor

I don't know where or what I'm suppose to do..

It used to give me marks above the planet meaning there was a quest/mission avaible. Now there isnt anymore

That means (I didn't play the prologue) that you are probably done with the quest. If you are done with the quest and there aren't any more quest-like-symbols in the Star Map then you can go on normally and play the game.

Unlocking planets and things like that.

But check to see if you did complete the quest first before going on my assumption.

Edited by -Himari-

That means (I didn't play the prologue) that you are probably done with the quest. If you are done with the quest and there aren't any more quest-like-symbols in the Star Map then you can go on normally and play the game.

Unlocking planets and things like that.

But check to see if you did complete the quest first before going on my assumption.

How do I unlock planets and new area withint a planet?

How do I unlock planets and new area withint a planet?

The planets can be unlocked by defeating the boss in that selected planet.

To unlock other missions within a planet you must clear the mission that is before that mission that is locked.

For example:

To unlock Boethius (in mercury) you would have to first complete Terminus. Then it will unlock "Boethius", once you complete that it should unlock "Eminescu" and "Odin".

Essentially, you must complete missions on a planet and as you do, other missions will become playable. They will move from a static-looking appearance to a clickable button.