Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Color Palette]"fix" Creates Mismatch Between Frame/sentinel Color And Color Palette

OniDax

hScGFH.png

As you can see, those colors above don't match (the squares on top of the pattern), yet that's the color that I have selected. This fix was supposed to fix a color issue, but it created one for me and many other players. The colors do not look right. They no longer match the colors in the color palette, meaning that we are not getting the colors that we select in the packs that we have bought. This is what the colors should, and did, look like (before the "fix"):

e5c20c.jpg

To be frank, the Warframe/Sentinel colors were just fine as they were, as they matched with the colors shown in the palette. Please, DE, change the Warframe/Sentinel colors back to what they were. They were fine.

To be frank, the Warframe/Sentinel colors were just fine as they were, as they matched with the colors shown in the palette. Please, DE, change the Warframe/Sentinel colors back to what they were. They were fine.

IMO, they were fine, but the new colors are far better.

Also i notice you were testing with the classic palette - you do realise that DE have given out hte old desaturated classic palette as a "gift", called gamma.

IMO, they were fine, but the new colors are far better.

Also i notice you were testing with the classic palette - you do realise that DE have given out hte old desaturated classic palette as a "gift", called gamma.

That palette did not work, and the same problem exists for EVERY palette in the game. And just in case you want to see what they looked like pre-hotfix and what they should look like (they should look like their pre-hotfix colors), go look at the Warframes in the Codex. Those colors are not changed as the gamma correction does not apply to them. Honestly, you don't even need to do that. Go look at the pictures in the codex. That tells you how they should look. I never had a problem with the colors because they looked exactly like their pictures.

Edited by AntoineFlemming

Idk if it's just for me, but I was able to bring my weapons and warframe back to pre-saturation colors for the default colors.

Click "default colors" under the appearance tab for either the warframe or the weapon in arsenal.

I'm so happy I got my mirage back TTuTT

Idk if it's just for me, but I was able to bring my weapons and warframe back to pre-saturation colors for the default colors.

Click "default colors" under the appearance tab for either the warframe or the weapon in arsenal.

I'm so happy I got my mirage back TTuTT

The issue is that all the colors are too saturated and too dark.

Except I love that kind of color scheme - it's why I got classic saturated to begin with.

Doesn't matter. The colors now don't appear correctly. If all the colors are changed so that they appear correctly, then the colors that were wrong will probably still appear right, and most of the colors that now appear wrong will appear right, like they did pre-hotfix.