Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please Delete This Post.

(PSN)wfajardo80

Hey your clan looks great and I would love to be a part of the family! I'm a very active player and always willing to help clan mates or build in the dojo.

I've only been playing for about 2 weeks now and I'm already level 4 with my favorite load out being: rhino, ether reaper, akzani, and the hind. Please consider me for your clan!

My psn name is: Chief_Third-Leg

Real name is Jake by the way

Hey dude I can tell that your clan is a great one just from the pictures and description, I would love to join,although I just started , I think I can get better real soon so can you invite me if you guys see me online some time? My in game name is while, you can tell from the name up there at the left hand corner. :P

Hi All,

just wanted to give an update on this Clan, i joined the clan the day update 14 came out on PS4 and do not regret joining.

in just over a week of playing with them i have got a score of over 90 on breeding ground got the mods and sword you get from doing it.

Also got a kubrow and alot of kubrow mods from farming everest with them and quick rounds.

got myself an ash warframe, boltor and also the dread bow from the stalker and racking up the credits quicking as they are able to transport me to pluto to the do the high level credit survival missions on the planet even though i havent unlocked it yet.

great bunch of guys and all so willing to help out.

they have a clan chat group on ps4 and also a clan party chat on ps4 and then off course in game.

i play in the UK after 5pm GMT monday - friday because of work and still find loads of people in the clan online and wanting to help me out.

Big shout out to wfajardo80, dav_biz and retrochris, LA10599

Hello, I'm looking to join a clan, i must say your Clan looks and sounds impressive! My current set up:

Tenno loadout: Oberon max rank, Sybaris rank 12, Marelok rank 15 and dual Kamas max rank

Wyrm sentenal max rank.

I'm an active player based in the UK. I look forward to hearing from you.     Regards M0tleyW0lf

• 1 month later...