Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please Delete This Post.

(PSN)wfajardo80

I'm interested in joining your clan since mine has gone and died. I'm mastery rank 9 with a good 600 hours put into the game, and I'm looking for an active group of people to play with again. I am on EST.

Please reply in this thread before sending the invite, since I won't leave my clan until there is a response.

Edited by (PS4)Legolegend144

Hi.

Your clan seems perfect for me. I am 27 and I play Warframe at least 4 times a week.

I am currently running through the missions on my own to immerse myself without the usual boosting. How many active players do you have on and off peak and where are you all mostly from?.

I have a thing for art and enjoy looking for loot. I have trinity and saryn at level 30 but there is still much I need to get to grips with.

For me, its a toss up between your clan or clan shun. Its hard to decide because I wanted to build my own and have put a lot of time into where I have gotten my dojo.

I just want a clan that I can be part of and play with people without feeling like I have to do stuff. Its going to be a while before I finish all the main missions so I'll not be wanting to be doing co op on missions iv not done yet. I'm on my own adventure at the mo but I'd be more than happy to grind and do other stuff at the same time, I'd just not want to do the missions iv not done yet with people as it will be too easy and I want to experience them at my own pace first.

You guys say you are competitive, you'll appreciate that I am using the Paris, Kama's and shurikens ONLY as I plan to master these weapons fully.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guy's 

I hoping you still have an opening to your clan as i have been looking for day's now for just the right clan and i think you are what i'm looking for.......

I am a very active player 4 - 5 days a week with 8 - 10 hours at a time. I have most warframes all at rank 30 and i am mastery rank 9 nearly 10.

i like to play as a team and use a mic and will use any frame to help the team out and i feel i would be a great help to your clan in what i can give to the clan. ? 

PSN :- timmimax75                  hope to hear from you soon.

Hey guys, still got an open spot? Currently Rank 3 but going up there pretty fast - I need a decend competetive clan to play around with - only question is where you guys playing from? I am from Denmark so I'd really like if some people would be online in my timezones :) I mainly play 4 days a weak since I have work and school but im still very active - anyway hope to hear from you!

Hey guys, still got an open spot? Currently Rank 3 but going up there pretty fast - I need a decend competetive clan to play around with - only question is where you guys playing from? I am from Denmark so I'd really like if some people would be online in my timezones :) I mainly play 4 days a weak since I have work and school but im still very active - anyway hope to hear from you!

hey man i'll message you on psn ;)

• 2 weeks later...

i would love to join this clan if you have the room

I am on almost daily however im only Mastery 2 but i do a lot of grinding so i can help other low levels with increasing their Mastery ranks.

I am currently using an Excalibur (level 22) and prefer to use bows and swords. i am really eager to hear back from the clan but if you do get back to me, please do so on PlayStation 4.

If you need any more info on my Warframe, just ask.

Thank you for accepting this clan application as i will be eagerly awaiting a response

PSN ID: openrange117

• 1 month later...