Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mirage Broken Or Bugged - Shields & Health

7grims

Since I have Mirage I've been noticing something off whit this character, I still don't fully understand what is appending.

She is in fact pretty week in terms of shield and life, but even so, I've been getting killed like too easy too fast.

I've tried playing with max shields and quickly any enemy trows the shield down or easily ignore my shields and I get hit directly on my life.

I also tried playing with full health, wish gives her around 400/500 hp and even so 2 or 3 hits is enough to bring it to zero.

I have played with all the frames, and I regularly play with some of the weeker and more fragile frames, like loki or nekros, but non is comparable to mirage, somehow I end up dead most of the missions.

Anyone else noticing something similar?

----------------------

After talking with a clan matte, he persisted that playing mirage without Hall of Mirrors is quite wrong.

So I'm getting a little paranoid, that this frame was built and balanced around that ability, and playing without it makes her kinda useless.

Edited by 7grims

Doesn't sound like a bug to me.  She has low shields, health, and armor.  You need to use her skills a lot to avoid damage.  Hall of Mirrors, Eclipse in the shadows, and Prism used for its stun.  

I know she is week, i know I need to use the powers to compensate for the weekness, like most week frames are.

Even so I feel somehow she absorbs damage faster then any other frame I ever used. And that is what is bothering me, she gets down too fast too easy, like she is absorbing all the damage, or like the enemies have a crit multiplyer when hitting her.

I'm not even criticizing her, I've played all the frames and this one somehow feels like broken.