Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Redesigned Grineer Heavy Appearance-Now Heavier![Concept Art]

JackieTheJackal

Look too "hunchback" and fat for me, I think it will be a little better if they are less curved and a if looked like bit more like angry/bad.

But they look cool overall, and I like the idea of mounted guns.

Edited by xFrancis

While an update to the various models would be appreciated, the same model on all of them, save the gun, ain't really something I'd be thrilled about.

Also they seem a bit impractical, to big and clunky with a balloon shape that would make them easy to target. The anatomy, if not completely mixed with and replaced with mechanical parts also seems a bit off - joints and the like (arms - might be inside the "hull"?)

Keep working on it though.

Thanks for the feedback guys. I'll work on a new concept to help perfect a possible "new" look to the Heavies. But I'll need feedback on what you guys think of the new masks for them and the idea of the big fist to make it seem like they can actually ground pound. Thanks!

Thanks for the feedback guys. I'll work on a new concept to help perfect a possible "new" look to the Heavies. But I'll need feedback on what you guys think of the new masks for them and the idea of the big fist to make it seem like they can actually ground pound. Thanks!

The masks are perfectly fine, just an overall design that is unique to itself would be a +1.

('Could you imagine Vor could've been Vor before his unique skin was created?' sort of thing.)