The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Can Warframe Run On These Specs?

sniperx11

Can warframe run on these specs 

Processor Processor Intel Core 2 Duo (1.3 GHz)   Memory Installed Memory 4 GB   Motherboard Bus Speed 800 MHz   Hard Drive Hard Drive 250 GB 7200 RPM   Display Display Size 11.6" Video Card NVIDIA GeForce GT 335M Video Card Memory 1024 MB

(not a super techy reply)

Played on my laptop before which has a amd 2.2 Ghz dual - core.  I really can't see going any lower than that tbh. It ran like shiiii

i'm sure that's enough ram and pretty sure Hard drives really just limit load times.

not familiar with that video card

spose i should mention that was like 8 months ago, the game has been optimized many times since than.

Edited by Quizel

could any of you recommend an affordable gaming laptop, or a regular one?

Buy a PS4? It runs Warframe at max settings, and cheaper (akaik) than a gaming laptop....

The account migration also went live so you can transfer your profile over.

If not an option, you can try building your own mini PC for ~$700 that should run warframe fine.

Laptops are not for gaming, except gaming laptops and those are expensive, so pay or pain.

I would argue that not even gaming laptops are for gaming, they tend to overheat quite fast. There are ways to circumvent that, but it would make it as mobile as a desktop..

OP, is a desktop not an option? I wouldn't recommend a PS4 because of the lack of games, and the massive disappointment that is 'next-gen' consoles.