Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Corrupt A Wish

Slorch

Granted. Hats suck though, so...everyone's laughing at you etc... yeah..

I wish I would go to sleep right now, without Freddy Krueger preventing me from going to sleep.

Granted. Now Loki prevents you from sleeping because he's switch teleporting you all the time between your bed and his bed

Granted. Now Jason keeps you up.

I wish I had a functioning Bergenholm drive and allotropic iron generator.

Granted but they  explode due to me having to reply to two comments

I wish people would hit show reply before they posted in this thread.

Granted. But then you realize the post from SolluxCaptorTA was actually directed to my post. He did everything right and you didn't have to reply to 2 posts. Did you ever heard of Freddy vs Jason?

No?

Then they'll both hunt you down Boompig.

I wish people would understand.

Granted, everyone understands you now, and because of that everyone can now tell when you're lying, you wont ever be able to convincingly lie to anyone ever again, and of course never hide truths either since everyone just simply understands.

I wish i was advancing my programming skills rather than wasting my time on pointless forum posts like this and staring at ceilings.

Edited by Rabcor

Granted. But you had a terrible accident in which you've been shot in the head by a little kid with a small-caliber pistol.

You lost your memory about almost everything.and won't be able to program anything even if you re-learn it.

I wish I'd finally decide to go to bed instead of waiting for the next guy to post on the forums.

(Almost 4 am here)

Edited by Chris9428

Granted, i ask Slender to help. After 1 min he said that u are asleep and i should not disturpe you (cause it  a waste of enegy unless i know woodo or something he said, strange guy)

i wish for a dog that tonally loyalty to me, has a funny mustace and have a power to make other people wear a Ridiculious Haircut :D

Granted. It has a lifespan of ten seconds, and uses those seconds to sing Perish Song in front of you.

I wish I had Pokeballs.

what... D: ?

Granted.... u get a pokemon "BALL" LOLOL (if you know what i mean) this is for kill my dog :P

i wish for a cannon that shot MAINLY RAIN-BOW and sound like guiltar when shooting :D

Edited by Doforcash

i wish for a cannon that shot MAINLY RAIN-BOW and sound like guiltar when shooting :D

Granted. It shot (past tense) a variety of things before you got it, but spent most of its time shooting bow ties that people left out in the rain. It also sounds like a really guilty guitar when it shoots emoticons--but since it doesn't shoot anything at all anymore, you never get the benefit from it.

I wish there was a spelling comprehension filter that everyone had to pass before posting anywhere on the internet.

Edited by Kashaan

Granted. You can't find it.

I wish for a really nice hat. Like, one that the Jägerkin would respect.

(And Cowboy Bebop is pretty awesome, and you should check it out if you like the rough-and-tumble space genre. I call it a grown-up and grittier version of Outlaw Star, though that's not really the most accurate description.)

(Tell me that's a Misaka Mikoto reference...)

Granted, but the first time you try firing... yourself... the recoil shatters all your bones. All of them.

I wish I could produce chocolate chip cookies with a snap of my fingers.

(It's indeed a reference to To Aru no Railgun, I have great respect to you.)

Granted. But they're so tasty and addicting that you've become fat.

I wish I didn't forget to write a wish when I posted this.

Edited by Chris9428

Granted, FOR ONCE IN YOUR LIFE YOU DON'T, still next time you will

I wish Everything in my eye is Anime ( i Watch it too much even Real life Girl seem not that beautiful/hot/good looking....)

^

II

this part has been reduce it true meaning to the limit

Edited by Doforcash

Granted. But you weren't precise enough, now everything looks like One Piece...of S#&$.

(I'm *@##$ing about that often because it kinda pisses me off that I see that wannabe Anime on the top 100 list in different Anime websites all the @(*()$ time)

I wish there would be Animes where you have an influence on the story.

Edited by Chris9428

Granted. Such animes already exist, the director can influence the story. the scriptwriter can influence the story, even the voice actor can influence the story. The catch is that you need to get the right job if you want to get that, and you'll never get that job, i have no faith in you.

I wish i had the power to manipulate time as i please.

Edited by Rabcor

Granted. But you stopped playing because the only purpose for you to play Warframe was farming materials.

Now you're playing some bullS#&$ game like CoD because of multiple unknown reasons.

I wish I could walk through walls.