Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Corrupt A Wish

Slorch

granted, but it was you in ANOTHER DIMENTION, so basicly you can't use what you just see (can't communicated with the other you either)

I wish i know how to add picture in this forum (no seriously, all i know is typing,i dunno how to add other stuff in the posted, thk)

Edited by Doforcash

Granted, but since there is no good damn reason for it, it causes a divide by zero paradox, which implodes your brain into a singularity, which then proceeds to explode, destroying Earth, the Solar System, and Alpha Centauri.

I wish MLP would cease to exist.

granted simply granted.............

i don't care for wishing

Granted. It's replaced by something you hate even more.

I wish people would stop b****ing so much about MLP. I don't watch it or care that much, it's just annoying to here so much about it that consists of "Blah blah it sucks blah blah!"

Edit: I also wish K... whatever came after would wish. But he doesn't get it granted.

Edited by SolluxCaptorTA

Granted (%7Boption%7D(pic url)[./img] (without dot)). But you'll forget it anyways.

I wish more people would know how to use it.

yeah sue, don't let my wish come true, still wish for more people to get the same wish i got, WHY NOT ?

anyway,Granted. the bird beat Human best surfing man, inspide other animal that they can beat human....10 year later we all end up in the zoo for animal to watch

i wish for a burrito that can be a lazer pistol

Edited by Doforcash