Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Corrupt A Wish

Slorch

Granted. How To Basic uses them on your computer monitor.

I wish DE would stop being a bunch of stuck-up arrogant a**holes and pay more attention to the community. (Sure, there were people who were blind enough to like the ponyframe, but the people who were opposed to it were very strongly opposed to it. If they knew what they were doing they would have come up with something else, something that looked good without being a ponyframe.)

Granted & done, even if your corruption was so evil!! Because of it i'll bring you into oblivion with me after that +1!

I wish to get all of those new 2.0 alt helmets once they are out!!

Granted, but the stat effects of the helmets are detrimental rather than helpful.

I wish I could go, my people need me.

Granted. Loki's ultimates name is now ''Useful''. It transforms every single Corpus/Infested on the map to a Grineer and empowers it.

If the enemies are already Grineer, they'll multiply and become even stronger.

The exp/mods/resources/ammo will be removed from their loot table if this happens.

I wish they'd make a Stalker Version of the Latron.

Granted. You are the first and only recipient of this variant, which stalks you on all your social networking sites, shows up at your birthday party without being invited, leaves awkward and downright shiver-inducing voicemails for you, and is at the foot of your bed when you wake up at 3:00 in the morning in a cold sweat because "you just look so peaceful when you're sleeping."

I wish for more ponyframes. :3

Granted. There are so many blood particles, your game is simply going to crash everytime you kill an enemy.

I wish I would have a bigger screen to manage my tabs. The only thing I can see are the icons right now.

10x an anime website and 15x youtube isn't very easy to overlook.

Granted,but is so big, it dont fit your door. At the end somehow you trade DAT GIANT SCREEN for a even smaller screen (but atleast u know how to zoom out)

i wish Explosive arrow ATLEAST only make 50% dam to me

(it's always kill me when i try to kill the Acient infester, BUT the resuilt always the Acient alive, i got die and my corpse is freeze while on fire in process)

Edited by Doforcash