Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Corrupt A Wish

Slorch

I wish for Nyx's hot bod.

Granted, however you lose all of your memories and spend the next 10 years of your life undergoing intensive training and augmentation only to be frozen into cryosleep indefinitely.

I wish to be vauban.

Edited by Stinker

Granted, however you lose all of your memories and spend the next 10 years of your life undergoing intensive training and augmentation only to be frozen into cryosleep indefinitely.

I wish to be vauban.

Denied.

I'm playing him right now e.e

Or done more properly: Granted. You are a suit. People wear you, paint you silly colors, and use you--sometimes, with a gut-wrenching lack of skill. You will spend your every remaining moment being puppeted into killing the same enemies over and over again, the brief moments between death and revival your only reprieve, the ones controlling you never able to heed or even hear your deafening mental screams as you are slowly, inexorably driven mad.

I wish I could change my hair color at will.

Granted. But you immediately start being extremely hungry again.

You'll gain even more fat than you previously had.

Then you jump off a cliff because everyone hates you.

But your fat causes you to bounce off and you don't receive any harm.

I wish I'd have an infinite amount of sweets and food, because I can eat as much as I want without gaining any weight.

Granted, but my army of microscopic entities did somehow give you an illusional comma (thk Zicak ) and give make your into my Zombie and do all by bending

i wish i got another vollunteer to be my Zombie slave 

Edited by Doforcash

Granted. It's your frontal cortex.

I wish I had the numbers I need to determine Sollux's maximum possible psionic potential.

Granted, you'll find the numbers you need at the end of Pi.

I Wish for Ship battles or like speders somthing i can ride.

Granted, just have to buy some gas for it.

I wish I had a better memory.

Granted. Since this "messenge" doesn't "exit", you cease to exist (or is it exit?).

I wish Doforcash would pick up a copy of Rosetta Stone already.

lol i been waiting for this....

Granted, and now i got some FF random power, which will annilated evrything that is PURE DARKNESS ( Sidma, Slender, Justin Bieber...). You star jelious of my power but still not Admit to even yourself that im awesome and start die due to ANGER

now...i wish i can re-wish my latest wish

I wish for an Ash poster on my Laptop Desk (RELEASE THE CORRUPTED)