Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New And Old Bugs

Mitos7

I am one of the founders of Black Sun. I reported problems to defend the rail. 

-There are only two energy carriers at baseline.

-Another problem is that members of my clan when selected to defend the rail as the attacker places (Especially happens when you join a mission of a friend, but has passed from the first written)

Superk is my clan and I usually spend described I leave a picture as proof.

-Sometimes when you walk makes you immortal

The player has 75 life and 100 shield with lvl 60 without mods. And it can not die

-upon entering the game lets you start a time, but the second will not let you give accept mission

-There remains the problem of applying a design to play defense and the rail is not applied.

-Sometimes when you hit start mission while in online mode, it tells you you start the game in online mode

-Sometimes when you're dead, it stays like you're living life to 0 and helplessly.

These are the bugs we have seen and I remember.

Thx and see you soon,

Mitos

Edited by Mitos7

Your links are not working.

But yes, I have also encountered the "lvl 60" invincibility you have described. Thankfully players who enter the game in this state cannot unlock any mods, so their damage is rather minimal. 

adding more:

performance randomly locks down to one frame every 15-20 seconds for no reason.

frequent disconnects.

unable to "accept mission" half the time requiring restart of client.

unable to find opponents 80% of the time. (i'm assuming this is just because nobody is playing, but i have no idea)

overall, i think i'll be skipping the pvp conflicts for awhile until the performance and matching problems are resolved.

A couple more:

Getting stuck in a "please wait" Screen after queueing up as the defender and getting told it couldnt find any opponents forcing a client restart.

Sometimes after queueing up for a game as a defender and after getting told it couldnt find any opponents I was unable to requeue as a defender before having restarted the client again