The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Recovery From Stasis

Smooth00

Yes its crap to wait 3 hours and DE has been getting a ear full of it. Will it change? Perhaps but give them time to think of what to do since removing 1 is actually removing 2 things about kurbows. They may end up removing DNA and stasis time leaving only loyalty or shorten time needed to recover or give a new system in there place.

So we're just supposed to go quiet until they finally decide to fix it?

That's not going to happen, especially because we're not a hivemind or anything like that.  These threads are going to keep popping up until a change occurs.

eventually people will stop buying plat or quit, then you'll change your thoughts.

cant trade free plat, cant trade 1000 plat from streams, someone had to buy it through prime pack or whatever, if they stop, you'll be stuck waiting 3 hours every time you want to switch a kubrow.

Look, i'm very cautious towards how i'm spending my plats, no way would i spend it on rushing for only 3 hours though. Anyways if people stop buying plats or quit then i'd leave cos it would be a dead game.

i freaking hate this rule... I have 5 kubrow now.... if i want to play a sunika for a capture mission guess what? i have to pay 10p? seriously? if i want a raksa for a survival or anything else i have to pay? that seriously kills the diversity that the kubrow were supposed to hold. What is the point? now i have to use my sentinel...which is boring when i have a hellhound at home in "stasis".

I thought DE was better than that, that's why I got so into this game because i felt free to do what I wanted. not anymore!!

I love the idea of stasis. It allows me to FINALLY get on warframe forums and tell DE how f*ing $&*&*#(%& the concept is.

Seriously, thanks to stasis, I finally participate in warframe forums like a sociable person. Before this update i never felt the need to come here and voice my opinions. But now, i just keep looking for threads about Kubrows that (like me) hate what DE did with kubrows.

Don't you think you're kubrow would like to take a moment to realize whats going on after you remove him from sleeping while frozen?

I think they'd die if their brains were frozen... anyways, why do they need to know whats going on? they only need to keep me company on missions and occasionally help me.

/signed.

That switch time has to be drastically reduced to somewhat like 10-15minutes or removed alltogether. Or maybe split it up to like 5min freezing when you're stashing it away and 5min warm-up once you retrieve it again...

You can't even bring that furry sucker to any alert or spontaneous mission because you never know in advance when something is up or people invite you to their sessions... it's such a hindrance in a fast paced ninja game like Warframe. You can't even bring the best suited Kubrow to specific missions because of this. This mechanic is like tying players' hands to their backs. It's ludicrous.

Playing Tamagotchi and feed that thing DNA Stabilizers every two days to keep it healthy even when I don't want to take it with me is just ridiculous as an alternative which makes me rank the Kubrows to 30 and then forget about them in the long term, which is ultimatively the fail of all the development time DE has invested into them.

It's the same reason why I abandoned the damn Extractors already... I'm just not feeling like doing all this administration bullsh*t. I want to shoot Grineer, Corpus and Infested and not Tenno space administration. Especially when it's not centralized somewhere where I can just click through the list an be done with it for the next whole week. I don't feel like clicking through 5 planets every 4 or 12 hours depending on which extractors used, and neither do I want to run to the back of my ship to check the Incubator every 36-48 hours to feed those oversized and costly fleabags.

I'm pretty much sure that a bunch of people may be lured in but the average player will abandon the Kubrows pretty fast when this is going to stay together with the "high upkeep". It's literally only something for dedicated Veteran players who don't know what else to do anymore in the game and even they will become pretty weary wading through this sh*t of cooldowns all the time.

DE should start to learn that this kind of cooldowns keep people away from playing, rather than people investing more money. It's okay to have cooldowns for crafting items or for incubating/raising your damn Kubrow, but when the stuff is finished it should be ready for usage whenever people demand so.

Edited by MeduSalem