Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Testing

Naga221

Is it just me or does a 24 hour limit on doing a test to progress your level is just $&*&*#(%&ly stupid. Also why isn't there a timer on these tests, I keep failing the sidearm test and haven't the slightest idea why.....

Let me try to quote the last guy who got the gist of these topics:

Hmm... a game that does not award you for failing. Actually i like it the way it is.

Learn to have patience.

Tests are ridiculously easy so when you claim that its stupid to wait 24 hours to redo it, i will say its stupid to fail it.

See you tomorrow. Same time.

Learn to have patience.

Tests are ridiculously easy so when you claim that its stupid to wait 24 hours to redo it, i will say its stupid to fail it.

What kind of tests have you been doing, kid?

Learn to have patience.

my quote bro :D

my quote bro :D

Brofist

What kind of tests have you been doing, kid?

Lets see, since we are on warframe's forums, i would risk the possibility (however slight it might be) that i did the SAME tests you did.

Give or take common sense, such as shooting enemies in the head instead of in the leg.

Honestly the fact that you have to wait 24 hours to redo a test if you fail it due to a disconnect, lack of skill, bug, , or whatever reason you can come up with, it is still very annoying...

So they should give you an award for losing? Every god damn game these days doesnt do S#&$ if you fail. This game does. Thats all...