Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Where to get Rhino systems?

Exillian

neptune for the helmet and unfortuneatly pluto for the systems which is highest level area system at the moment so i'll save you some time right now when in pluto go to hades to find the boss but i haven't fully expored it so i'm not sure if he's thier

Blueprints are sold in the shop, the Warframes section. You should look carefully

Lol yes the blueprints are in the shop, but you require bleuprints for the Head, body, and systems to use the blueprints that are available in the shop. Unfortunately you need to find blueprints for these parts, the first post asks for the rhino system location.

I wish they'd explained how the crafting worked before I blew all the money I saved up on buying the Rhino blueprint as soon as possible. Now it's just sitting in the forge and I find out I have to farm other blueprints from zones I havn't even made it to. lol.

This game needs a better tutorial.

How about you write or find a thread about that issue - tutorial - and comment on it constructively with things you would like to see pointed out and explained? Welcome to your first Beta, I guess. :)

Thanks, this is my first closed beta with cash micro transactions already active ingame.

Thx for confirming!I got Chasis from Jackal,which means it drops all 3 :D!

I would still go do Neptune if I were you... at least for the sake of replay value. I would get bored if I did the run many times, but I got lucky and got it in 3 runs from the Jackal and 2 runs from The Hyena.

the system is the one im having the most trouble with, and to see people get it in 3 runs makes me sick. I've downed the jakal well over 30 times and the hyena getting close to as much. i probably have like 10 helm blue prints and 20 chassis, so g.d. bored at this point.

I feel you pain now....did lots of runs on various bosses for ash, trinity, and even mag but all I got was ash systems and nothing more. I guess I got really lucky the first time around.

Edited by Ambience