The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Achievements Bug

jinxs2011

after the 'the mad cephalon' update, i noticed that I wasn't getting a lot of achievements that i should have. I first noticed this when, after claiming my sentinal that had finished crafting, i didn't get the achievement for getting a sentinal. My sentinal is now level 20, and i don't have the achievements for getting the sentinal, for getting the sentinal to level 10 or for getting the sentinal to level 20. Another strange thing i noticed was that the sentinal mastery I and II achievements had 1 progress on each. i also have a level 25 bow, yet i don't have the bow proficiency 1 or 2 achievements. and i don't have pistol proficiency 3 even though i have a level 30 lato. sorry i don't have any screenshots, but i don't know how to put them on.

Edited by jinxs2011

Yeap, same here. Just hit rank 12 and the achieve didn't pop. No doubt they will have it fixed in a while but I'm guessing ironing out all the new UI related problems and performance comes first. If anything else, we should receive them after a few patches. 

Just did the one for reflected shots (life saver or something close to it) and after I got the 1000 reflect shots it simply reseted back to 0 and didn't give me the achievement

You should probably submit a support ticket, no reason why it should reset your count.