Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Oda Crashes All The Time During Boss Fight And Castanas Deals No Damage To Its Weak Points.

aginemi

ODA crashes all the time during boss fights. Been playing for ODA for 3 hours all of them crashed during boss fights.

And castanas(corrosive) deals no damage (when detonated) to lepanthis' weak points even thought they are open for attack. It shows 0 electric damage even if it has corrosive damage.

Same here. I have now done 5 or 6 ODA and 3/4 of them have had someone (mostly myself) crash; this mostly happens when Lephantis sticks his head through the floor.

Very annoying as I'm doing these for Orokin Cells and I lose like 2 or 3 each run. VERY frustrating. 

Yep same here, keeps crashing at the boss, and one head didn't even open up for the entire fight till the crash.

+ My friend already crashed out of the game at that point, which left me doing it solo. This would've worked, if not for the bugged head and crash some moments later.

I'll keep playing Warframe, but not while this gamebreaking bug is out there. These things should be top priority and some info would be awesome.