Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Crashes After Update 14

Fluttershy93

Hello, after the U14 i have been experiencing tons of crashes, freezes of UI. I play the game quite often, but when i do something i enjoy doing and that is survivals and defense missions. Just too have it crash me out when i have been wasting 20-40 min on them and yielding me nothing of what i have done not even experience. Then it truly breaks the game for me, after all these problems i have been so turned away from the game i am really just losing interest after spending 1000 hours into the game.

This especially happens in Void Survivals, where i always spend 20-40 min until i extract. And when the game just crashes and then can't even save the experience i really lose interest in the game. Please do something about this so i can actually spend time on what i enjoy doing rather then trying to do the mission i enjoy. Just to have it crash and destroy the day for me.

Aye, it has been happening to everyone I guess. Really annoying especially on defence missions--and especially on void defence. DSD is annoying to lose everything on too though at least you aren't getting shorted prime parts and a key.

To be honest, this sort of thing is to be expected--but if DE is going to release a potentially game-breaking hotfix they should do it on a monday instead of right before the weekend. Just sayin.

I was playing all fine until today, where I crashed 5 times within the span of an hour.  Very frustrating.

Alright, my friends and I are constantly crashing now after the DDOS thing.  No rhyme or reason, just repeated and unrelenting crashes to desktop.

Edited by Rydiak

This update totally broke the game. Crashes almost in every mission, UI freezes after mission ( if you haven't crashed in it), mission failed due to host migration and so on and so forth. It seems like there is no chance you can play normally after U14 (14.0.8 to be exact). Game is great but now i simply can't play it. Will take a break untill DE fix all this crap.