Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Block Sytem ! It's Badasss, Could Be Awesome

Tsoe

After the block system came out my playstyle totally changed,

i gave up on shield,HP and armor mods focusing on power and stamina,

The block idea is awesome and once corectly binded it's just boss

but it could be so much better :

First it will help to alow us to know mele weapon stamina and resistance stats and Frame stamina consumption rate

give it some boost or

add some block mods for mele or warframe (i dream to parry ancient fist and other nasty things)

NiNja Kicks*

yes, i said it, wouldnt be awesome if you could use some mele  alternate mele moves combinable with clasik mele atk for new combos?

Press block and use mele at same time to unleash a kick press more for combo

(same concept as classik mele infinite loop)

Press block+charge mele atk to unleash a powerfull kick that smash the ennemie to the ground ready to get ground hited

Press block+run+jump+atk to unleash a power full air kick that blow ennemies into air (litle damage)

(possible mods to change the mele atks or a Kick mastery mods to boost atk and speed at same time)

------------------

Perfect guard:

Press block just before geting hit and you ll block everything with only sp consumption

-----------------

Edited by Tsoe

Agreed. Blocking is awesome but need more work. I got a PM reply from De_Steve about blocking. they have plans and not satisfied with blocking. Mods to enhance it could be great.

I did notice it is more effective the higher you have your melee fire rate. He will swing the sword much faster to block bullets.

I bind them to a side mouse button,easy access and looks totally awesome with volt + dual blades.

I wish it would be more effective though,mods would be cool as hell because some player just don't want to melee a lot,and could trade some slicing power for parry effectiveness.

Mods that could definitely be used i thought of:

Bullet deflection: When parrying,reflect back to the ennemy a percentage of the bullet deflected (jedi style).

Deflection speed: the frame can block much faster and thus deflect more bullets (percentage based).

Ninja deflection: The frame is able to block while sprinting,running on walls and mid air. Think Ninja run in Metal gear rising for the coolness it could bring.

I bind them to a side mouse button,easy access and looks totally awesome with volt + dual blades.

I wish it would be more effective though,mods would be cool as hell because some player just don't want to melee a lot,and could trade some slicing power for parry effectiveness.

Bullet deflection: When parrying,reflect back to the ennemy a percentage of the bullet deflected (jedi style).

Deflection speed: the frame can block much faster and thus deflect more bullets (percentage based).

Ninja deflection: The frame is able to block while sprinting,running on walls and mid air. Think Ninja run in Metal gear rising for the coolness it could bring.

Block shloud give you some resist against knockback like only getting staggered than fall.

We can already do your "ninja deflection" 

While sprinting?  CHECK!

While wallrunning? CHECK!

While in midair? CHECK!

BONUS - While sliding and doing the midair slide.

Block shloud give you some resist against knockback like only getting staggered than fall.

How about it pushes you back but you remain in the blocking position and ready to strike, albeit having sustained some damage.

The animation could be similar to how Rhino resists the hammer strike in the Open Beta video here http://youtu.be/Gx5RDaGVkZE?t=1m21s

See how he's just pushed back and totally molested by the knockback?

Edited by RawGritz