The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

The Option Of Doing A Genetic Mutation Does Not Appear On My Kubrow.

Kidwise

Guys, do not know if it's bug or something, but the option to do a genetic mutation does not appear to me .. If I wanted to change the color of my Kubrow or change their characteristics, but does not appear the option to do this.

Could someone explain to me?

jfyxvC.png

That option has been removed, not sure when/if it will be made availible again.

Damn, so that means I can not but change the color of my kubrow, only mixing prints now :( .. 

But thanks for answering me

Will have the opportunity to come back?

The problem with the genetic scrambler was that it allowed the consumer to pay for an RNG-determined reskin of the Kubrow.  Meaning, one guy could pay 10 plat and get the Kubrow he always dreamed of, and another could pay 200 plat and still end up with a mediocre Kubrow, virtually gaining nothing from all that money.

I certainly hope it doesn't come back, but I imagine there will be some other way of integrating customization of your Kubrow in the future (other than imprints).

The problem with the genetic scrambler was that it allowed the consumer to pay for an RNG-determined reskin of the Kubrow.  Meaning, one guy could pay 10 plat and get the Kubrow he always dreamed of, and another could pay 200 plat and still end up with a mediocre Kubrow, virtually gaining nothing from all that money.

I certainly hope it doesn't come back, but I imagine there will be some other way of integrating customization of your Kubrow in the future (other than imprints).

Yes this is true bro, remember that once paid 10 platinum to change the color of my kubrow and he went white, twice ..

The dumbest thing about all this is that since the colors were washed out, we couldn't even tell if it was the same result. You might have actually given up a great color scheme but they removed the scrambler before they fixed that.