Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Next Warframe

Ezkan

Manipulating Time could be cool as hell. But how to implement it on a online game? 

1- Reverse time until log in screen. It might give 10 plat when you log in(10% chance)Costs: 150 energy

Haha XD.

No.. I could imagine something like freezing time for enemies in a certain radius . Ofc that would be the ultimate skill I guess.

Edited by WEREsandrock

Haha XD.

No.. I could imagine something like freezing time for enemies in a certain radius . Ofc that would be the ultimate skill I guess.

1- Sands of Time. Screen turns gray and enemies (not allies) freeze in place for limited time. You get a 10% speed buff. Killed enemies in this process may drop energy.

OMG THAT'S SO COOL

1- Sands of Time. Screen turns gray and enemies (not allies) freeze in place for limited time. You get a 10% speed buff. Killed enemies in this process may drop energy.

OMG THAT'S SO COOL

Sounds cool (especially the gray screen) - but wouldn't that be a bit op? (especially the speed buff)

Guess that also depends on the size of the affected area and on how long the effect lasts when maxed.

This would be great for defense missions.

Sounds cool (especially the gray screen) - but wouldn't that be a bit op? (especially the speed buff)

Guess that also depends on the size of the affected area and on how long the effect lasts when maxed.

This would be great for defense missions.

That attack could be the ultimate.

Other attack could be like -> Opening a gap between seconds in front of you so that enemies wouldn't see you for 3 seconds even if you were in front of them.

He hides between seconds, hoping to escape the rising tide of the Grineer and Corpus.

guys no point getting a dragon warframe because we have ember the dragon will just have abilities like her and will have zephyr tail wind and will maybe have something like a shield the same as rhino so no point we need something like an earth guy or demon who transformes and does extra damage or someone who some's a creature like a an animal or something