Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why You Should Seriously Consider Our Clan, Dark Reign [We Got Cookies]

Nezgol

hey you guys still looking for players because i would like to join :D im a tenno with a mastery rank of 7 and i havent played the game for a good.....5 months maybe but im back and back for good(or for a very long time at least.)  so....please let me join :) side note i mostly play solo

EDIT: ty :)

Edited by gam35shadowdeadsilence

hey you guys still looking for players because i would like to join :D im a tenno with a mastery rank of 7 and i havent played the game for a good.....5 months maybe but im back and back for good(or for a very long time at least.)  so....please let me join :) side note i mostly play solo

Thanks for your interest in our clan, and an invite has been sent to you, welcome.

I would be interseted in joining too. Since I'm still a student, I try to not play during the week, but I'm quite active during the week-end.  :D

I leave my shadow clan as soon as I get an answer (I just randomly joined it when I got an invite from nowhere, no big deal if I leave)

Aussi, je voudrais jouer avec d'autres Québéquois.  : )

Hello, thanks for your interest in our clan. There is a space in our clan for you if you would like to join, you'll just need to leave your old clan and make a post here, telling us you've left your other clan so we can send you an invite.

Edited by NovusNova

I do that tommorow after school. Thanks for accepting me, I really wanted to see what an active clan looks like (and I don't want to fly alone when update 15 comes out)   :D

I'm a rank 5 Oberon player by the way.

Edit>> I left my old clan. Send the invite whenever you want.  : )

Edited by 514415

I do that tommorow after school. Thanks for accepting me, I really wanted to see what an active clan looks like (and I don't want to fly alone when update 15 comes out)   :D

I'm a rank 5 Oberon player by the way.

Edit>> I left my old clan. Send the invite whenever you want.  : )

If you still have room I'd love to join.  Been playing for a few months but haven't tried out clans yet, so excited to give it a go.

Invite sent to both of you, welcome to Dark Reign and hope you have a great time with us.

Hi, i recently started playing this game, i'm still ranked 0, but i really like it. I am a student, and i will probably play mostly on weekends. If you want to accept me, my name is Edenanimal. Thanks

Hello Edenanimal,

Thanks for your interest in our clan and welcome to Dark Reign. An invite is waiting for you when you next get on.

Hey guys, I'd like to join your clan ^.^

I'm New to this game, but i'm playing much time on it.

I'm rank 2, And i'm trying to find people to help me with information and missions, and the most important, I want to find friends to play with ;)

Please send me an invite if there's still an empty spot for me in the clan :)

Ingame name : VendoS

Thanks for reading!

Hey guys, I'd like to join your clan ^.^

I'm New to this game, but i'm playing much time on it.

I'm rank 2, And i'm trying to find people to help me with information and missions, and the most important, I want to find friends to play with ;)

Please send me an invite if there's still an empty spot for me in the clan :)

Ingame name : VendoS

Thanks for reading!

Hello VendoS,

Thanks for your interest in our clan and welcome to Dark Reign. An invite is waiting for you when you next get on.

Hey guys, I was wondering if you still have some open slots in your clan. I played Warframe quite a bit before but i lost my account so i made this new one and wanted to join a clan. You guys seem like one of the best clan on the forums

Hello Dsyphus,

Thanks for your interest in our clan, an invite has been sent over to you, and I hope you have a great time with us.

Heyo~

Would you guys still be inviting? I'm looking to build Zephyr, but at the same time, I'm looking to join a clan. I've played a little bit before, but I've just recently got back into the game, and I do believe that I'll be spending quite some time on this game.

Heyo~

Would you guys still be inviting? I'm looking to build Zephyr, but at the same time, I'm looking to join a clan. I've played a little bit before, but I've just recently got back into the game, and I do believe that I'll be spending quite some time on this game.

Hello Insignien,

Thanks for your interest in our clan, an invite has been sent over to you, and I hope you have a great time with us.

• 1 month later...

Hi, im looking for a fun clan, but before I apply. I have some questions.

1.Is this clan part of any alliance? If so, which alliance?

2. Are there any Asian region players?

3. What is the progress of the research in this clan?

I'm sorry if I might sound demanding to ask these questions, since I'm looking for a better clan than the one im currently in(many inactive members)

Hi, im looking for a fun clan, but before I apply. I have some questions.

1.Is this clan part of any alliance? If so, which alliance?

2. Are there any Asian region players?

3. What is the progress of the research in this clan?

I'm sorry if I might sound demanding to ask these questions, since I'm looking for a better clan than the one im currently in(many inactive members)

1. Currently part of an alliance called Dark Echelon

2. Not sure about that one, most members are from North America, Canada and various countries in Europe.

3. We've researched everything including the new clan research from Update 15 

I am a returned noob... I'm still a noob, but your clan sounds friendly enough to ask questions and helping in other manners

Also I like the 14 days active since other clans are requires more activeness, cause I can't be that active with my course load. But I can definitely can atleast hop on atleast 1 day in those 14 days for breaks :).

So if I may join your clan? :)

IGN MrPingoo

Hi MrPingoo and badmanjose  :D

You are both welcome and Nova should send you an invite in not too long. Never hesitate to ask questions and ask for help, a clan is made for that. Also, you can do whatever you want in the dojo, even doing duels if you wish.

You can also try the obstacle course in the dojo and even get the new highscore. (My best time so far is 50:61, try to do better ^-^)

Basiclly, welcome to Dark Reign.