Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why You Should Seriously Consider Our Clan, Dark Reign [We Got Cookies]

Nezgol

I've already sent them both an invite, didn't post that here since I'm away for a few days (from a PC capable of playing warframe) and didn't have enough time to post but had a quick chat with badmanjose and hope to talk or at least say hi to MrPingoo when I'm able.

If you have any questions, feel free to post them and I'll try to answer them as soon as I can.

Edited by NovusNova

Hello guys,

I would be glad to send you an invite to our clan, however at the moment I'm away from warframe (on holiday), if your alright with waiting a bit, I can send you an invite when I get back on Saturday or you can contact one of the others, (Technosonic and Miracl3 are the most active at the moment), and ask them to add you to the clan.

I'll ask them to send invites if I see them on Friday.

I hope it will already be done at that moment.

Thanks 514415.

Btw, are you an Archai?

If you are, you can invite them. (You can check your clan rank by going into the clan menu and seeing which one is by your name)

Thanks 514415.

Btw, are you an Archai?

If you are, you can invite them. (You can check your clan rank by going into the clan menu and seeing which one is by your name)

No, I never got an augmentation since I joined. I thought I would ask later, but I guess I can ask for a rank up now.   :)

Do you still have any slots left? im currently a volt with rank mastery of 2.. since they stop the rankup system... and im thinking of making a rhino/ rhino prime, really a newbie, but would like to learn how to play the game, hope you can accomodate me into your clan... and what type of cookies u have?

Do you still have any slots left? im currently a volt with rank mastery of 2.. since they stop the rankup system... and im thinking of making a rhino/ rhino prime, really a newbie, but would like to learn how to play the game, hope you can accomodate me into your clan... and what type of cookies u have?

I hope it's choco chips

The chance to join a friendly, helpful, casual clan with cookies are just too good for me to pass!

I'm fairly new around here so I would ask loads of questions from time to time. :)

If you don't mind that then I would be happy to join the ranks!

So I got this on a post I made

Depends, are you looking for just ghost clans to join or other tier clans as well?

I'm a leader of a storm clan called "Dark reign" that you can have a look at if you want.

Link: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/275823-why-you-should-seriously-consider-our-clan-dark-reign-we-got-cookies/

I then said

Well, doesn't matter really which rank it is. :)
Took a short look right now and it looks nice (I am a little meh about the 14 days since I can go inactive sometimes due to personal reasons or that I just need to get warframe off my head for a while, nothing big).
I would also say, I see you have a TS server, is it possible to come over for a while to test the water before I dive?

I have however still not been given a reply to this.

So I got this on a post I made

I then said

I have however still not been given a reply to this.

Oh sorry about not replying to you, have been away for most of Friday and Saturday.

You wouldn't need to worry about the 14 day inactivity as long as you told us on our clan site that you aren't able to go on warframe for whatever reason for whatever amount of time. We would normally kick people who just stopped logging on without a reason to allow more active new clan members into the clan.

In answer to your question about teamspeak, if Teamspeak is a required thing for you with that people being on teamspeak most of the time for missions and general chat, then I don't think we are the best clan for you as really the only time people use teamspeak is for the occasional clan meeting. 

Oh sorry about not replying to you, have been away for most of Friday and Saturday.

You wouldn't need to worry about the 14 day inactivity as long as you told us on our clan site that you aren't able to go on warframe for whatever reason for whatever amount of time. We would normally kick people who just stopped logging on without a reason to allow more active new clan members into the clan.

In answer to your question about teamspeak, if Teamspeak is a required thing for you with that people being on teamspeak most of the time for missions and general chat, then I don't think we are the best clan for you as really the only time people use teamspeak is for the occasional clan meeting. 

I have been in a lot of clans and in my experience, VoIP is one of the things that makes a clan tight, without it people don't really 'know' each other and thus there's no loss in leaving such a clan because you have no emotional or personal connection to any individual or group as they are then nothing more than words on a screen. Tho that's just my experience across a lot of MMOs and why I find it important.

I'm interested in joining!

Cheers

An invite has been sent over, welcome.

I have been in a lot of clans and in my experience, VoIP is one of the things that makes a clan tight, without it people don't really 'know' each other and thus there's no loss in leaving such a clan because you have no emotional or personal connection to any individual or group as they are then nothing more than words on a screen. Tho that's just my experience across a lot of MMOs and why I find it important.

So Qloshae, are you still interested in joining or not?

Edited by NovusNova