Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why You Should Seriously Consider Our Clan, Dark Reign [We Got Cookies]

Nezgol

You guys caught my interest. I tried PMing everyone from the recruit list but no one was online at the time. I guess I wouldn't go for Teamspeak, but I could use the in-game voice chat. Anything's debatable, though.

All in all, wish the best for you o/

=D, i hope you all the success!

Thanks man, sorry we weren't fast enough and I hope you have a great time in whatever clan you joined.

Ooh, I'd love to join. That emblem seems pretty awesome and Attack on Titan inspired. Obviously you guys are amazing and I should join.

If you are still recruiting, i'd love to join as well.

You guys caught my interest. I tried PMing everyone from the recruit list but no one was online at the time. I guess I wouldn't go for Teamspeak, but I could use the in-game voice chat. Anything's debatable, though.

All in all, wish the best for you o/

Hey guys invites sent to all, welcome, also Dan1lo, Teamspeak isn't required, we use it more when Nezgol decides enough has gone on in the clan that we need to call a meeting to get you guys up to date with any changes that's going to happen in the clan.

Edited by NovusNova

Hello guys

I have "just" returned to this game and I'm playing it pretty much every day. But I am beginning to look for something a bit more challenging than the first couple of planets. So I was looking for a clan an you guys really caught my attention.

I'm Mastery rank 4 and quickly rising. And have just build my fourth (well third and fourth..) warframe.

So if you still have room I would love to join!

Thanks
Natri

Hello guys

I have "just" returned to this game and I'm playing it pretty much every day. But I am beginning to look for something a bit more challenging than the first couple of planets. So I was looking for a clan an you guys really caught my attention.

I'm Mastery rank 4 and quickly rising. And have just build my fourth (well third and fourth..) warframe.

So if you still have room I would love to join!

Thanks

Natri

Hello Natri,

Thanks for expressing an interest in our clan, an invite has been sent over to you, Welcome to Dark Reign.

Hello, i just started to play a few days ago, the game looks nice so i think i'm gonna stick to it for a while :)

Send an invite please

Greetings :)

Sorry for getting back late, I would invite you but it seems you've already found another clan to call home. I wish you the best of luck with whichever clan you've joined and welcome to the Warframe Forums.