Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update Failed

Dreadshot

Question

So I found out an update just came out so I decided to launch the patcher. But I realized that after the bar is filled up, it takes me to the main menu, in which the bar fills up 1/3 of the way and goes back to the page stating "Update Failed." This goes on a loop forever.

For the last week, I've been crippled by the market/foundry bug... that is apparently fixed now, but I can't get into the game because of this bug. Getting pretty sick of this crap :p

I had the same problem.

Also, update worked for me after about the 5th time closing and restarting. The update and login servers are really stressed right now, give it time.

So I found out an update just came out so I decided to launch the patcher. But I realized that after the bar is filled up, it takes me to the main menu, in which the bar fills up 1/3 of the way and goes back to the page stating "Update Failed." This goes on a loop forever.

yep im having the same problem. sent in a bug report we'll see what they come up with. hate to have to delete an reinstall. it will kill my nite to redownload every thing. since im on a 1.5 dsl connection.

What about those of us getting this error even though we don't have it installed through Steam. Most people don't play Warframe through steam you know, it was only very recently released to steam. Most people play it through the same regular launcher we've been using for months with no problems. Now suddenly getting the update fails and endlessly loops trying to update.

Steam just opens the Warframe Launcher and allows us to have the Steam UI in game. Other than that it's the exact same.

I'm having the same Update Failed problem. I've Verified the game cache, cleared the download cache, completely re-downloaded the game and nothing works.

Just gotta wait for them to fix the corrupted update.

Edited by Erranty

having the same issues. would love to see a post about how to fix this other than "delete and re-install and pray"

I concur. The last time this happened, I tried verifying the cache on Steam and ended up redownloading the ENTIRE GAME. I'd rather not have that be required of my terrible internet connection whenever this happens.

Edited by Dante8411