Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

This Isnt Good >.>

Swarovsky

But since this is a game, what would make it a lot more COMMON SENSE is that you have to unlock an ability or skill to dual weild pistols.  That's common sense.  Forcing a player to buy a separate BP and farm more mats and extend more time to build to combine two pistols for dual?  That makes little sense.  That's dumb.  But I guess it's ok if your goal is to try and make more money at EVERY step of the way.

-  Too lazy to build two?  Buy one and then build dual.

-  Too lazy to do all that, just buy dual.

-  Too lazy to wait after you already waited a day to build your weapon to make dual?  Speed up the process.

-  MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY.

-  I totally understand this is a business, but the game mechanics in WarFrame are nothign short of INSANE... I'd much rather pay a $60 one time fee than have to deal with all this stupid crap.  Waiting 3 days to build a Frame, asinine.

Hypothetically in real life.  Customer walks in.  Hey, I need plan to make two pistols.  Sorry sir, you must buy plan for a single pistol first.  Then you can buy ANOTHER plan to make two pistols.  Customer would definitely say, WTF, are you on crack?  What's wrong with you?  Just give me the plans for two pistols &#!.

-  And I'd imagine it takes a lot of learning and practicing to gain the skills to shoot two pistols at once effectively and accurately.

Thats why you have to combine them with an orokin cell to make it "dual" compatible or whatever with your frame.

yes Teacher but.. simple fact is.. you are 1 person and im another. we are 2 different people, so i don't have to be like you?

You don't, but by all means if you have the option to be like me, be it. Because I, am very much a super smart guy and an awesome lover.

You know that "You" is pronounced "You" and not "U". And other stuff. You're not trying to be clear, you're using poor language. And you can hate me for telling you that, since i'm blowing off steam on you because i worked all day long and when i finally sit down to play this bloody game, the servers are off-line.

C'est la vie, i know, and you have nothing to do with it. But write in the manner that you know it's proper. Also, my main language is Portuguese and you don't see me spouting "uzes" and "cuzes" and "plzes" and "fo realzes" and things of the sort.

Oh, and BY THE WAY. I agree with your original post.

LOL chill man.

1) You didn't even help him.

2) You're complaining that he's using "u" instead of "you" which can be easily understand.

He tried his best to fix his grammar. But hey, everyone is not perfect right?

Peace :)

LOL chill man.

1) You didn't even help him.

2) You're complaining that he's using "u" instead of "you" which can be easily understand.

He tried his best to fix his grammar. But hey, everyone is not perfect right?

Peace :)

I am chilled. And bored. And doing stuff i tell other people not to.

Because i'm bored. But now that the server is back on, here we go =)

Also, don't do what i do.

But since this is a game, what would make it a lot more COMMON SENSE is that you have to unlock an ability or skill to dual weild pistols.  That's common sense.  Forcing a player to buy a separate BP and farm more mats and extend more time to build to combine two pistols for dual?  That makes little sense.  That's dumb.  But I guess it's ok if your goal is to try and make more money at EVERY step of the way.

-  Too lazy to build two?  Buy one and then build dual.

-  Too lazy to do all that, just buy dual.

-  Too lazy to wait after you already waited a day to build your weapon to make dual?  Speed up the process.

-  MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY.

-  I totally understand this is a business, but the game mechanics in WarFrame are nothign short of INSANE... I'd much rather pay a $60 one time fee than have to deal with all this stupid crap.  Waiting 3 days to build a Frame, asinine.

Two ways to develop a game.  One way, you make the game as much fun, as badass awesome as possible.  Without trolling the player with stupid wait times and grinding forever and just focus on the teamplay, squad synergy and really make the game as incredible as you can.  This way you can sell as many copies of the game as possible.

Or you just create a grindfest and hope you reel in a few chumps who are willing to play this game for months and months, maybe even years and try to suck as much money off a few die hard sucker players as possible.  Because with a Free 2 Play game, probably only 10% will actually pay enough to pay the bills and profit from the game.  So you design the game with that in mind, every step of the way, to try and encourage that impatient die hard 10% to spend as much money as possible t make up for the other 90% who don't pay.  The rest will quit once they realize the gameplay sucks because it's centered around grinding to promote micro-transactions or the others will just be stubborn and keep playing without paying, just to say FU greedy MFs.

Hypothetically in real life.  Customer walks in.  Hey, I need plan to make two pistols.  Sorry sir, you must buy plan for a single pistol first.  Then you can buy ANOTHER plan to make two pistols.  Customer would definitely say, WTF, are you on crack?  What's wrong with you?  Just give me the plans for two pistols &#!.

-  And I'd imagine it takes a lot of learning and practicing to gain the skills to shoot two pistols at once effectively and accurately.

I hope you liked Mercury, because the $60 price-tag generally comes with a promise that no new content will ever come your way.

Sad that Ash has lame abilities? Too bad you paid the $60 up-front cost on the retail game, the developers will never come back to fix Ash.

Hek is crazy OP compared to other guns? Better get one, because balance changes aren't something that matters in a off-the-shelf retail game.

A bit exaggerated, maybe, but also very true in a LOT of cases. The micro-transaction model of game development means that there is a reason for the development past "We have a game, people give us money, they play it, the end". It means that DE can continue to make balance changes, add new planets and Warframes, and they can do this knowing that money is coming. Knowing that some of their players will spend good USD on the things they're making.

I know, some retail games DO get new maps, weapons, and balance fixes.

Oh wait, DLC? Don't they charge you money for that? =\

I agree with the OP. You shouldn't be required to look on a third party website to get information about the game. You should be able to find all the basic information you need to progress through the game while actually being in it.

Post of the day.

If games really wanna attract new players, it would really help if they explained stuff. Why do I have to sift thru a bunch of forum threads and read up on the wiki when the devs ALREADY HAVE ALL THIS INFO SINCE THEY MADE THE GAME.

They could make simple text files and order them all under a help system.My guess is that A. Programmers hate documentation and B. They think it builds community that people are forced to visit the forums and wiki. That may be so, but for every 'community' member they get, how many potential players are they driving off?If a forum user can take up the time to write a getting started guide or combat moves guide, why can't the devs?

All that being said, Warframe is tons of fun, so forum reading plus wiki isn't too bad. I just wish they would make it easier for new players so their game would make money. And then they can make more content.

Edited by Inez

yes Teacher but.. simple fact is.. you are 1 person and im another. we are 2 different people, so i don't have to be like you? if i use U instead of you, excuse me but... im pretty sure "u" understand everything that i wrote in this post. you just want to be a super smart guy correcting other. thats not my problem.. u dint even answer my original post you came here to be the super teacher of grammar. so i cant understand you?

but then again. thanks for answering my post.

The problem with using 'u' instead of 'you' is that lots of people won't even read your posts. They just assume you're some ranting little kid and skip it over to read one that is easier to read.

That said, your English is far better than any of my second languages. 2 years of French and 1 of Spanish, and I assure you no one could understand anything I would type in those two languages.

Edited by Inez

So you buy the BP for DUAL(2) Vipers and wonder why you need 2 single vipers to craft it? Really....

Sure, the building info would be awesome but common sense bro...

That's not common sense - buying the BP you assume it's for *everything* you need to make the item - I didn't know that when I bought my Ash BP that I would need to farm 3 *additional* BP's along with needing a potato.

That's the sort of stuff that should be included in the BP description.

Though it is nice (since they are doing it) that if you've leveled a weapon to 30 and want to try a dual setup that you can use *that* weapon in the set, instead of having it lying around - too bad you can't get some sort of credit for the levels it has.

And it would be nice to be able to break apart duals if you find you don't like it.

Edited by Incunabulum

The problem with using 'u' instead of 'you' is that lots of people won't even read your posts. They just assume you're some ranting little kid and skip it over to read one that is easier to read.

That said, your English is far better than any of my second languages. 2 years of French and 1 of Spanish, and I assure you no one could understand anything I would type in those two languages.

As i said.. WEIRD.. you reply your answer because you did understand what i said. so... not that bad. right? because you actually answering something that you read and understand and try to correct, but its ok i understand, grammar should be like it is and i wrote in some other post that "sorry for my english" telling others that im not good at it right? so no point on keep arguing about this. thanks for the reply. 

. thanks for the reply. 

I'm sorry, but i have to point this out.  Though you have been umm "insulted?" because of your grammar, you still try to be respectful.  That if nothing else shows that you have some maturity and good sense.  And yes, your posts are understandable (though some take a couple times reading it to get what your saying), and considering its not your main language, i think you're doing just fine. 

And because it hasnt been said (at least that i saw, i may have missed it), ill say it for everyone, You're very welcome for the reply xD

I'm sorry, but i have to point this out.  Though you have been umm "insulted?" because of your grammar, you still try to be respectful.  That if nothing else shows that you have some maturity and good sense.  And yes, your posts are understandable (though some take a couple times reading it to get what your saying), and considering its not your main language, i think you're doing just fine. 

And because it hasnt been said (at least that i saw, i may have missed it), ill say it for everyone, You're very welcome for the reply xD

lol  i know but no point of insulting others. =/ so, why i would waste my time insulting him if i make my point and everyone that read that answer my question? i wont rage for 1 spoil apple . if that the right word