Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

This Isnt Good >.>

Swarovsky

Please can u ADD like what materials u need to make a weapon or warframe plz? cuz is too annoying when u bought something blueprint and u see on foundry that u need others items.. like .. twin vipers need x2 vipers pistols.. so why i bought twin vipers first? wasting money cuz dint know that u need that first x2 vipers... so... this is pretty annoying stuff and is not fair.. im out of blueprints now.. and i need to farm to make now x2 vipers to then! make my dual vipers -.- 

And other stuff. where ot get Orokin cells?

and call me newb? but yes... im a newb.. new player -.-

Edited by Swarovsky

Though I agree that they should put in the requirements BEFORE buying the blueprints, I must bring to your attention that so far, almost all the dual weapons (we're talking pistols) need two sets. The only one that doesn't need you to buy two of the same type is the Aklato as far as I know.

Even the bolto needs you to craft two before you can craft the Akbolto

Same goes for the Furis > Afuris.

As for Orokin Cells, go hunt General Sargas Ruk in Saturn

So you buy the BP for DUAL(2) Vipers and wonder why you need 2 single vipers to craft it? Really....

Sure, the building info would be awesome but common sense bro...

Actually at first I thought akbolto doesn't need 2 bolto :D

So you buy the BP for DUAL(2) Vipers and wonder why you need 2 single vipers to craft it? Really....

EXCUSE ME its not about Common sense dude its about lack of information on the market ok? cuz there are some weapons u dont need to craft 2 to make dual. so.... if im a new player and it lacks on the information the market give.. of course alot of people will get confuse....

EXCUSE ME its not about Common sense dude its about lack of information on the market ok? cuz there are some weapons u dont need to craft 2 to make dual. so.... if im a new player and it lacks on the information the market give.. of course alot of people will get confuse....

Yep, that makes sense. Since dual heat sword doesn't need 2 heat sword. :)

Edited by Jarooki

- It's in beta.

- Suggest before you say "it sucks".

- Look at what the game has accomplished then look at what they didn't.

Making a game is hard and yelling at them to make it better only adds stress, i for one think the progress could be faster but they are doing an OK job and they strive for better gameplay which I love.

[...] u ADD [...] plz? cuz is too [...] when u bought something blueprint and u see on foundry that u need others items.. like .. twin vipers need x2 vipers pistols.. so why i bought twin vipers first? [...] cuz dint know that u need that first x2 vipers... so... this is pretty annoying stuff and is not fair.. im out of blueprints now.. and i need to farm to make now x2 vipers to then! make my dual vipers -.- [...]

other stuff. where ot get Orokin cells?

and call me newb? but yes... im a newb.. new player -.-

Why can't you write with proper grammar? Not being a grammar nazy or something like that (well, something like that.. maybe). But writing with "cuzes" and "uzes" and "plzes" does not get you anywhere.

Edited by Renan.Ruivo

Why can't you write with proper grammar? Not being a grammar nazy or something like that (well, something like that.. maybe). But writing with "cuzes" and "uzes" and "plzes" does not get you anywhere.

sorry teacher. i forgot to post here, Main language is Spanish so trying my best to make u guys understand. 

Yep, that makes sense. Since dual heat sword doesn't need 2 heat sword. :)

Well thats only because you dont actually have two weapons of the same kind in your hands... You use a heat sword and a heat dagger. Same goes for the dual skanas and the ether swords.... Its just logical that you dont need two weapons of the same kind since the dual weapons you wield arent simply two skana swords.... Actually, they are skana sword and a dagger.... ether sword and dagger and so on.... but in the dual viper case, you clearly use two vipers.

Edited by Venarge

- It's in beta.

Making a game is hard and yelling at them to make it better only adds stress, i for one think the progress could be faster but they are doing an OK job and they strive for better gameplay which I love.

Yes you are right, im not saying the game sucks because i like it, its pretty awesome im just saying, it will be better if they add this information to the marketplace so people cant complaint about it.  btw thanks for the reply

I agree with the OP. You shouldn't be required to look on a third party website to get information about the game. You should be able to find all the basic information you need to progress through the game while actually being in it.

Edited by f3llyn

- It's in beta.

I don't see where he said that "it sucks" or anywhere close to that. He's just frustrated because he wasted his money for something that he can't build yet.

And he's got a point. This game does lack of information at certain aspect.

I don't see where he said that "it sucks" or anywhere close to that. He's just frustrated because he wasted his money for something that he can't build yet.

And he's got a point. This game does lack of information at certain aspect.

Yes, i was wondring where i say that lol, but its ok, just trying to make my point.

Edited by Swarovsky

But since this is a game, what would make it a lot more COMMON SENSE is that you have to unlock an ability or skill to dual weild pistols.  That's common sense.  Forcing a player to buy a separate BP and farm more mats and extend more time to build to combine two pistols for dual?  That makes little sense.  That's dumb.  But I guess it's ok if your goal is to try and make more money at EVERY step of the way.

-  Too lazy to build two?  Buy one and then build dual.

-  Too lazy to do all that, just buy dual.

-  Too lazy to wait after you already waited a day to build your weapon to make dual?  Speed up the process.

-  MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY.

-  I totally understand this is a business, but the game mechanics in WarFrame are nothign short of INSANE... I'd much rather pay a $60 one time fee than have to deal with all this stupid crap.  Waiting 3 days to build a Frame, asinine.

Two ways to develop a game.  One way, you make the game as much fun, as badass awesome as possible.  Without trolling the player with stupid wait times and grinding forever and just focus on the teamplay, squad synergy and really make the game as incredible as you can.  This way you can sell as many copies of the game as possible.

Or you just create a grindfest and hope you reel in a few chumps who are willing to play this game for months and months, maybe even years and try to suck as much money off a few die hard sucker players as possible.  Because with a Free 2 Play game, probably only 10% will actually pay enough to pay the bills and profit from the game.  So you design the game with that in mind, every step of the way, to try and encourage that impatient die hard 10% to spend as much money as possible t make up for the other 90% who don't pay.  The rest will quit once they realize the gameplay sucks because it's centered around grinding to promote micro-transactions or the others will just be stubborn and keep playing without paying, just to say FU greedy MFs.

Hypothetically in real life.  Customer walks in.  Hey, I need plan to make two pistols.  Sorry sir, you must buy plan for a single pistol first.  Then you can buy ANOTHER plan to make two pistols.  Customer would definitely say, WTF, are you on crack?  What's wrong with you?  Just give me the plans for two pistols &#!.

-  And I'd imagine it takes a lot of learning and practicing to gain the skills to shoot two pistols at once effectively and accurately.

Edited by Zymphad76

Well thats only because you dont actually have two weapons of the same kind in your hands... You use a heat sword and a heat dagger. Same goes for the dual skanas and the ether swords.... Its just logical that you dont need two weapons of the same kind since the dual weapons you wield arent simply two skana swords.... Actually, they are skana sword and a dagger.... ether sword and dagger and so on.... but in the dual viper case, you clearly use two vipers.

Does that mean we need to build a heat sword and a heat dagger in order to get the dual heat sword? :D

sorry teacher. i forgot to post here, Main language is Spanish so trying my best to make u guys understand. 

You know that "You" is pronounced "You" and not "U". And other stuff. You're not trying to be clear, you're using poor language. And you can hate me for telling you that, since i'm blowing off steam on you because i worked all day long and when i finally sit down to play this bloody game, the servers are off-line.

C'est la vie, i know, and you have nothing to do with it. But write in the manner that you know it's proper. Also, my main language is Portuguese and you don't see me spouting "uzes" and "cuzes" and "plzes" and "fo realzes" and things of the sort.

Oh, and BY THE WAY. I agree with your original post.

Edited by Renan.Ruivo

The Nazi party is

serious about grammar.

Not really.  If there are two BP, one to make and one to make dual, I would make the same assumption.  One will let you bypass a single and make dual.  That would actually make sense.  It's not like when you are MAKING and COOKING or CRAFTING anything else in RL for example that you would make two of each, to make one, rather you make it all at once...  Dual muffins.  No you must make a muffin first, before you can begin making another muffin or make that single muffin separate.  Then you must buy ANOTHER recipe after making your two muffins separately to combine them into TWO muffins.

See it's quite the opposite, this current system is the one that doesn't make much common sense.

+1

You know that "You" is pronounced "You" and not "U". And other stuff. You're not trying to be clear, you're using poor language. And you can hate me for telling you that, since i'm blowing off steam on you because i worked all day long and when i finally sit down to play this bloody game, the servers are off-line.

C'est la vie, i know, and you have nothing to do with it. But write in the manner that you know it's proper. Also, my main language is Portuguese and you don't see me spouting "uzes" and "cuzes" and "plzes" and "fo realzes" and things of the sort.

Oh, and BY THE WAY. I agree with your original post.

yes Teacher but.. simple fact is.. you are 1 person and im another. we are 2 different people, so i don't have to be like you? if i use U instead of you, excuse me but... im pretty sure "u" understand everything that i wrote in this post. you just want to be a super smart guy correcting other. thats not my problem.. u dint even answer my original post you came here to be the super teacher of grammar. so i cant understand you?

but then again. thanks for answering my post.

Edited by Swarovsky