Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Putting Old Designs Of Bosses To Use

Pbrandon1

It's sad but we must realize that sooner or later, all of the bosses will be reworked and their placeholders will be thrown out. Wait...wait am I saying, nothing sad about that...but really though, to save time and maybe potentially money, I suggest reusing old designs of bosses.

I suggest that we could possibly reuse them for mini-bosses for Invasions. Invasions is just Exterminate but with a different tileset and an items come out of it. It would shake things up if we just reused the already existing ones and have them as a mini-boss at maybe the final strech of an Invasion. Maybe, even use them so you can have Invasions take over boss nodes and have them as the boss.

Maybe have them get their own alert so they could randomly appear as an assassination target. These are just a couple of suggestions, just seems like they could be something to work off of or just have them as is.

Post your ideas, tell me what you think.

Thank you

The old bosses were basically enhanced versions of existing enemies, like Vor being a super flameblade, and Kril being a super sawman. An eximus rework has been discussed for a while. A weaker form of these old bosses could be used for some of the updated eximus units.

As for invasions, I think at some point, they should be a unique mission type, rather than just a longer exterminate.

Edited by Telapoopy

The old bosses were basically enhanced versions of existing enemies, like Vor being a super flameblade, and Kril being a super sawman. 

This one. Believe me, the old Bosses were just like regular units, nothing more. They could be Eximi, but not Bosses anymore. They're not funny all they're all the same. 

I was here at these days.