Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How Do Players Feel About Their Sahasa Kubrows?

Smooth00

I personally like the Sahasa, not only cause it can dig up items, but also its finisher ability is very helpful stun locking heavy hitting enemies. I feel that for kubrows with a finisher ability that you could have a button to mark a priority target, and the Kubrow would focus on that target. When there is no tagged target, it uses finishers as it normally would. Serioulsy Slim Shady the Sahasa has saved me more time then I can count using those finishers.

I'm just gonna go ahead and put it out there that my Sahasa walked right up to the mars boss, stood on it's hind legs like a bear and grabbed him by the throat until the group shot him dead.

i think its nice since it has some badass hug n bite move that shreds things really dam hard close to a sunika

but i'd hope if it mangles opponents , it will make that opponent drop HEALTH or ENERGY mods or AMMO in 100% chance 

then its a

really

good

dog.

no doubt!, the Kubrow thing is still BETA , give it time and suggest stuff at feedback section

Edited by Ritchel

I've been looking forward to getting my sahasa since I got a kubrow egg. Got lucky and seems it's gonna be one. Not the most beautiful one, but I don't care. What I do care about tho is the fact that "Dig" sounds not completely useless, but kinda useless anyway. Because I'm way too lazy to pick up my stuff, just like lots of other people, and I'm pretty sure kubrows will be back in the freezer faster than people ever wanted them. There is a fix tho:

Change "dig" into "vacuum". I mean, there is a shade kubrow, why the hell not a carrier one? And honestly, if you reply she's the carrier one, forget it, picking up loot or digging up loot is something completely different.

I agree "dig" should be a mod for every kubrow, not a sahasa one. So easy fix: make "dig" universal, and give sahasa "vacuum" instead.

Or even better, give all kubrows a magnetic collar or whatever system to automatically pick up loot for us anyway. I'm pretty sure half of the warframe player base doesn't want to pick up stuff themselves. It's not destroying the game, it's making it better. Like this you can even keep the "Dig" mod on the sahasa, no need to change any skills then.

>> Just give us a carrier kubrow, either way a modified sahasa (give it vacuum instead of dig and make dig universal), or just all kubrows (and explain it by changing their collar or something). Or another way to get it done, just anything that doesn't make us freeze them for like forever. So many people will go back to carrier if there is not a single carrier like kubrow. Heck, I'd even pay platinum for making kubrows have the vacuum skill.

• 4 weeks later...

I don't mind my Sahasa, but a... fetch mod... now that may be something cool for all breeds. Need some energy, and the Kubrow either just scavenged, dug, or gutted it from some poor sap? Fetch it for the tenno!

According to the codex the Sashasa iS supposed to fetch inherently! Its just not working properly at thr moment. Trust me im frustrated with mine too but seriously guys it doesnt need a mod or a change it just needs to be fixed.