Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dual Vipers, Worth It?

Cleverbird

Question

of course a little early to ask... But is the Dual Viper worth crafting?

I personally love the Viper, its surprisingly damaging and especially accurate for such a fast firing little death machine. So I'm curious how the Dual Viper holds up? Especially in regards of reload speed and accuracy.

9 answers to this question

I'll probably be doing a vid on them tonight - along with the new blades.

Keep you eyes peeled :)

Dis guy makes good videos. He is also an american brah who lifts.

The dual will probably be less acurate , and have slower reload. Thats based of my info of other AK guns.

Edited by Vanguard_Sentinel

I'm making a pair right now, hopefully their good. I'll come back here in the next couple days after some testing and let you guys know. SilverBones will probably do a better job than me though.

I do what I can, but sometimes it is filled with fail :)I'll post a link here as soon as the vid is uploaded. (Should be in a couple of hours.)

theyre definately fun to play with but just be wary of your ammo they devour it like the little asian dude at the hotdog eating contests (sorry best example i can think of)   accuracy gets horrid if you just spray however seems pretty decent if you go in short bursts, at the same time the ammount of damage you can pump out is just stupid, also the reload indeed takes twice as long as a standard viper, just slap a quickdraw thats leveled and your'e fine.

cameras can be taken out easily if you fire in short bursts by the way spraying at them is just wasteful however dont go for longrange with the twin viper a single one is much more efficient in that regard.

has the same polarity slot as the standard viper if that matters by the way.

forgot to mention if you want to level them fast to test i reccomend farming jackal lots of low level shockwave moas there

Edited by yakutstk