Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

About The Kubrow Stasis.

Revel72

Does the 3 hour rule deplete even if you are offline? Because if it does. Simple and example if you know that you need another type of kubrow next time at day 1 near of the time when you go sleep or work take the wanted kubrow out and go to your work or sleep then at next morning or after your working day is done. There you have your kubrow ready. Why complain?

If it doesn't deplete while you are offline well we got to just deal with it. There will be still a way to avoid this pay wall still but you ain't going to like it because it will cost you a lot on energy bill.

When why complain about it when while you are asleep (as example) the time goes as you sleep and in next day there is no stasis sickness to deal with. Problem what you people have that you can not decide and time the things what are related to kubrow. Use your routines to pass the time of stasis sickness time. I am going to switch my kubrow before I go sleep or do other things what may require more than three hours. Like playing some other game meanwhile the stasis sickness is on.

Because some people, like myself, like to have variety in missions.  I'd rather have a Raska in a Mobile Defense than a Sunika or Sahasa.  

Part of the problem where you do not know timing your missions. Let's say that one day you do missions where you need Sunika or Sahasa then before end of day 1 you change your kubrow go to sleep and next day you do missions where you need Raksa. Dealt with?

Part of the problem where you do not know timing your missions. Let's say that one day you do missions where you need Sunika or Sahasa then before end of day 1 you change your kubrow go to sleep and next day you do missions where you need Raksa. Dealt with?

Waiting a day(or even 3 hours) to do a mission with preferred equipment should not be necesssary.  I shouldn't have to schedule my missions before time to use a particular Kubrow.  I dislike the fact that stasis wait time is a money grab that is 'justified' by other questionable mechanics.

i dont have a problem with it have a time limit but you should be able to have more than one kubrow out of stasis at a time so can we buy another incubator or something that allows us to have multiple kubrows out at a time and the other thing is they should cut the time in half 1.5 hrs is plenty of time 3hrs is way to long to have to switch between making mature kubrows and playing with your mature ones is kinda lame and feels like just another way for [DE] To make a buck buy rushing recovery 10 plat each time ive done this at least 3 or 4 times so that really adds up between how many people who rush it or make it where if you rush 1 time a day that gives your kubrows immunity for 24 hrs or until next login roll something along those lines who be nice. So here Recovery 1 time a day gives your kubrows or just one kubrow immunity and/or cut at least 1 hr off of recovery time  

For Stasis, I had an idea that would give players three options: 

I will say keep the DNA degradation halting mechanism when the Kubrow is in Stasis, but then when players take them out, here are three options available to them: 

1. Wait three hours for it to be used. 

2. Instantly let it be used, but with a 50% DNA Integrity deduction (value could be altered if need be). 

3. Pay Platinum to be instantly used without DNA Integrity deduction. 

That way, players would at least have three equally viable options to choose from for their liking. Either wait for free, deduct something to bypass waiting period but still free, or just pay up to bypass the deduction and waiting period. 

For Stasis, I had an idea that would give players three options: 

I will say keep the DNA degradation halting mechanism when the Kubrow is in Stasis, but then when players take them out, here are three options available to them: 

1. Wait three hours for it to be used. 

2. Instantly let it be used, but with a 50% DNA Integrity deduction (value could be altered if need be). 

3. Pay Platinum to be instantly used without DNA Integrity deduction. 

That way, players would at least have three equally viable options to choose from for their liking. Either wait for free, deduct something to bypass waiting period but still free, or just pay up to bypass the deduction and waiting period. 

I would pick the option two from these. Since I rarely use those DNA stabilizers. Except but there will be huge problem to new players who has small money income.

Edited by Revel72

I would pick the option two from these. Since I rarely use those DNA stabilizers. Except but there will be huge problem to new players who has small money income.

Of course, this would come packaged with any of the proposed Loyalty/DNA integrity swap mechanisms, so I think it should be fine, although a test run would not hurt. 

Of course, this would come packaged with any of the proposed Loyalty/DNA integrity swap mechanisms, so I think it should be fine, although a test run would not hurt. 

I would replace would and not with "Might" word.